+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Onyx ProductionHouse X10

Junior Member tuser95 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T. Schruda View Post
    which ink restriction are you trying to print?

hi pass doesnt work..
    Just the basic ink restriction tab. 300 dpi mode.

Donor T. Schruda is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    that should work. can you upload a screenshot of where it gets stuck?

Thanks
    that should work. can you upload a screenshot of where it gets stuck?
    Will get that screenshot today - I believe it hangs when in basic ink restrictions and I press print swatch - the printing screen comes up and it is stuck at 0%.

By the way what is "HIPASS"?? I am using an older Colorspan printer.

Thanks
    yeah. i have the same problems with those ink restriction swatches.

as far as i can see those are the older versions.- and they dont print in this version.

media manager uses 2 different ways of printing swatches. the "classic" one is to send a swatch to the production house.. that works flawless.

the other way is to print out of media manager (some printing dialogue will appear at the bottom). that doesnt work!.. just stays at 9%.. same with printing the test image.!

with my printer hpz3200.. it works in all the lopass modes (faster printing).. the hi pass modes it says something like "cant use the inkrestrications".. and then comes up with a choice of basic and advanced swatches. which dont print!

so if you only have those options.. bummer.

i realized tho that there is a work around..!..

you can click to choose restrictions manually without printing the swatch! right? just underneath the print button.
    do this. then set everything to 100%.. continue to the next page with the calibration swatch. print the calibration swatch.
    and read it.. and then you can check the results and see where you should have limited your inks.. go back to the maual restriction and do it manually..

then continue till your calibration chart looks good.! all set to go on **

mrk
    Junior Member mrk is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    hi,i am new in here. ive got onyx 10 with crack,done instaling and cracking,works everything fine,but one issue,i cant actualy print. I get this error ( hp designjet 9000s info : cannot start print) and when i try to change printer setings it always says ( cannot initialize VIRTUAL printer) what is virtual printer? and how to solve this problem? i conecting thru usb cable directly to laptop. help me please...

Thanks
    run the p.exe again in the onyx folder.. to make sure the printer is cracked.

if thats ok.. try a different SHORT!! usb cord.. could be the prob.. or use ethernet

mrk
    Thanks
    run the p.exe again in the onyx folder.. to make sure the printer is cracked.

if thats ok.. try a different SHORT!! usb cord.. could be the prob.. or use ethernet
    usb cord worked all the times for me..i will try anyway. ps if anybody needs onyx 10 or 7 i can upload it.

Thanks
    usb worked for me all the time TIL i tryed EFI rip.. took me 2 days to figure out it was the USB cord cuz everyt other program worked!

keep us posted

mrk
    Thanks
    ok,i changed usb lead and still the same but with postershop 7 i can print with no problem... on the onyx 10 ive got an error : error creating hp designjet 9000s virtual printer : can anybody help me with this?

Thanks
    hmmm.. those were my first guesses.. you double checked that p.exe cracked your printer driver ?..

i would install it again.. crack it again.

when does the error occur? can you access the printer when you set it up?.. choose the USB connection?

11. Your ad here

Donor ivo1234 will become famous soon enough ivo1234 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

original dongle key!

Quote Originally Posted by mrk View Post
    ok,i changed usb lead and still the same but with postershop 7 i can print with no problem... on the onyx 10 ive got an error : error creating hp designjet 9000s virtual printer : can anybody help me with this?
    Hello :)
    I have HP9000s and ONYX X10 works without problem.
    If you have original dongle key, you must remove from your computer.

Thanks
    yeah. i have the same problems with those ink restriction swatches.

as far as i can see those are the older versions.- and they dont print in this version.

media manager uses 2 different ways of printing swatches. the "classic" one is to send a swatch to the production house.. that works flawless.

the other way is to print out of media manager (some printing dialogue will appear at the bottom). that doesnt work!.. just stays at 9%.. same with printing the test image.!

with my printer hpz3200.. it works in all the lopass modes (faster printing).. the hi pass modes it says something like "cant use the inkrestrications".. and then comes up with a choice of basic and advanced swatches. which dont print!

so if you only have those options.. bummer.

i realized tho that there is a work around..!..

you can click to choose restrictions manually without printing the swatch! right? just underneath the print button.
    do this. then set everything to 100%.. continue to the next page with the calibration swatch. print the calibration swatch.
    and read it.. and then you can check the results and see where you should have limited your inks.. go back to the maual restriction and do it manually..

then continue till your calibration chart looks good.! all set to go on **
    I thought I was trying to send the swatch to PH - that's how the Ink limits prints.
    The problem with your method is that the printed swatch doesn't conform to the ink restriction swatch so I don't know exactly how to set the ink restriction. it goes from 0-400 instead of 0-100 - is it exactly linear and should I just divide by 4?

mrk
    Thanks
    Thanks for your help... now i am up,and runing :) i changed usb cord from 4meter to 1meter-reinstalled hp9000s driver-i did cracked software again with p.exe in the install folder-launched onyx 10-restarted hp 9000s printer and it was OK. even layout tooll working,but images all were blank..thanks again!

Thanks
    @mrk.. glad i could help!.. enjoy.

@tuser.. no .. you are using the wrong chart.!.. you have to use an inkrestriction swatch! not a total ink limit one to set the restrictions first!

DLz
    Member DLz is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Here new to go 10.1
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DLz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast