+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OLD - EFI Colorproof XF 4.2

Donor ivo1234 will become famous soon enough ivo1234 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

OLD - EFI Colorproof XF 4.2

EFI Colorproof XF 4.2

Overview
    EFIâ„¢ Colorproofâ„¢ XF, a professional-level RIP, enables you to manage color supply chain from design to production to output by providing you with all the tools to produce the best color, It allows you to produce ISO 12647-7 / 8 compliant validation printing and contract proofing and G7 compliant proofs on inkjet, laser and LED printers. The solution caters to ad agencies, prepress businesses, publishers, newspapers, packaging companies, full-service printing houses, semi-professional photographers and print shops.
    Feature Highlights

Is a Flexible Cross-Platform Client/Server Application
    The solution is easy to set up, configure and use because of its application wizards and intuitive user interface. It allows you to easily manage each job, output configuration and location in a remote proofing environment, whether or not you work in a Windows®, Macintosh® or mixed environment!
    Supports Industry Standards for Greater Flexibility
    The product can be easily integrated into open standard workflows, so you can do tasks, such as produce ICC compliant proofs according to ISO12647-7/8 or G7 or process PDF/X files or process PANTONE® Plus spot colors. Colorproof XF also supports the latest technologies for streamlining and enhancing workflow communication, such as the Adobe® PDF Print Engine.

Its Color Verifier Option also verifies any proofing standard based on presets. In addition, individual presets can be defined with the criteria and tolerances as needed and can even be specified if they are normative and informative. Updating existing or adding individual standards also can be done quickly and easily.
    Achieves Accurate Results Every Time with Breakthrough Color Technology
    Colorproof XF comes with many features that produce consistent and accurate color every time. It lets you easily optimize the color quality of the included linearization/profile sets, and comes with intelligent calibration features that bring back your system to its original state.

With the cutting-edge spot color simulation technique, Colorproof XF also creates spot color simulations with challenging low Delta Es. DIC, HKS, PANTONE and Toyo spot color libraries are onboard. Spot colors also can be routed to any type of spot color, including white, gloss or metallic inks, and the flexible spot color editing tools enable you to manage colors easily.

Multi-channel job proofing also becomes simpler because colors and channels are automatically routed to each other as long as the multi-channel reference profile includes the color names that match the channel of the job.
    Adapt to Specific Job Color Requirements with the Dynamic Wedge
    The Dynamic Wedge™ is a dynamically created control strip that shows a job’s key and spot colors for verifying and, if required, optimizing the job’s color accuracy. It is perfectly suited for color-critical print jobs where a static wedge (e.g., Ugra/Fogra media wedge or IDEAlliance control strip) does not reflect the key colors adequately or spot colors at all.
    Get the Closest Match to the Final Run
    While proofs usually match the final run in terms of color, they often times look too “good (or smooth)” because the final run characteristics typically are not simulated. Colorproof XF’s final run characteristic simulation features der the closest match to the final run. Missing dot, first printing dot and noise simulation are powerful features for matching the press characteristics in particular in gravure and flexo printing.
    Offers Fully Automated and Remote Proofing Workflow for Quicker Turnaround
    The combination of Colorproof XF with the latest printer technology and the embedded spectrophotometer lets you maximize your productivity with an automated workflow. The technology handles each step of the color measurement process automatically from linearization, profiling and calibration to optimization and verification. It also enables you to print labels directly on the output.

In addition, the solution’s integrated remote proofing technology lets you easily set up remote proofing workflows and ensures consistent proof results at any location in your remote environment. By adding EFI Web Control Center, a Web-based application for remote control and distribution of proof jobs and the latest printers with embedded spectrophotometers, you can profit from the most efficient remote proofing workflow ever. Speed up your production and save money on expensive courier services. If you only want to do processing, printout and verification of your remote proofing jobs, then choose the affordable EFI Colorproof XF .
    Achieves Maximum Productivity with Comprehensive Production Features
    The solution’s tools transform your printer into a fast and efficient production device. These features include tiling, step & repeat and color adjustments. In addition, its outstanding nesting capabilities lower your production costs dramatically by decreasing paper waste. Plus, an optional comprehensive cutting solution allows you to cut your print jobs and produce anything from contour-cut graphics to packaging mockups.
    Streamlines Workflow Using Other Leading EFI Solutions
    Colorproof XF integrates with other EFIâ„¢ solutions to meet your current and future printing needs. Now, you can streamline your production process, increase your productivity, and save money by avoiding redundant steps using our MIS/ERP and Web-to-Print solutions via our JDF connector.
    Comes in Modular Concept to Provide Maximum Flexibility

Code:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    crack:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    password:donot_share_publictrust_2010
    Last edited by super silja; 02-06-2012 at 08:25 PM.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ivo1234 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member hamster is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Which printers are supported in this version?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hamster For This Useful Post:

ronald3p

Obrigado

Este post foi muito útil para mim, muito obrigado

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ronald3p For This Useful Post:

Junior Member ngobaotam is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronald3p View Post
    Este post foi muito útil para mim, muito obrigado
    translate English: " This post was very helpful for me, thanks"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ngobaotam For This Useful Post:

ronald3p
    I'm not able to install as a server

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ronald3p For This Useful Post:

ronald3p
    Quote Originally Posted by ngobaotam View Post
    translate English: " This post was very helpful for me, thanks"
    somebody help me, I can not find the folder the file to be able subistituir lm.dll

There's something different that I can do, such as installing a dongle

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ronald3p For This Useful Post:

ronald3p
    somebody help me, I can not find the folder in order to replace the file lm.dll

There's something different that I can do, such as installing a dongle

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ronald3p For This Useful Post:

Junior Member josevga is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Please help me

I need a rip for epson 7900, downloaded the EFI Colorproof 4.2, has problems, I installed but I can not use, say you do not have the dongle.

anyone have links EFI Colorproof 4.5 + crack.

Please help me.

thank you

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to josevga For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I search google see it "http://www.filecrop.com/EFI-ColorProof-XF-4.5.html"
    You can try download . I download it but I install also error. I don't knows i's a file you want? You can try?
    Quote Originally Posted by josevga View Post
    Please help me

I need a rip for epson 7900, downloaded the EFI Colorproof 4.2, has problems, I installed but I can not use, say you do not have the dongle.

anyone have links EFI Colorproof 4.5 + crack.

Please help me.

thank you

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ngobaotam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I install EFI XF 4.5 , it' a error "20024", anybody help me ? what's wrong
    I don't access in forum "http://www.printroot.com/forum/f21/efi-colorproof-xf-4-5-crack-1411/"
    thanks a lot

20. Your ad here

ivofotev
    http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/files/736220b8-5aee-11e1-a44b-0015c55db73d/

Banned maeiwill is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ivo1234 View Post
    EFI Colorproof XF 4.2

Overview
    EFIâ„¢ Colorproofâ„¢ XF, a professional-level RIP, enables you to manage color supply chain from design to production to output by providing you with all the tools to produce the best color, It allows you to produce ISO 12647-7 / 8 compliant validation printing and contract proofing and G7 compliant proofs on inkjet, laser and LED printers. The solution caters to ad agencies, prepress businesses, publishers, newspapers, packaging companies, full-service printing houses, semi-professional photographers and print shops.
    Feature Highlights

The solution is easy to set up, configure and use because of its application wizards and intuitive user interface. It allows you to easily manage each job, output configuration and location in a remote proofing environment, whether or not you work in a Windows®, Macintosh® or mixed environment!
    The product can be easily integrated into open standard workflows, so you can do tasks, such as produce ICC compliant proofs according to ISO12647-7/8 or G7 or process PDF/X files or process PANTONE® Plus spot colors. Colorproof XF also supports the latest technologies for streamlining and enhancing workflow communication, such as the Adobe® PDF Print Engine.

Its Color Verifier Option also verifies any proofing standard based on presets. In addition, individual presets can be defined with the criteria and tolerances as needed and can even be specified if they are normative and informative. Updating existing or adding individual standards also can be done quickly and easily.
    Colorproof XF comes with many features that produce consistent and accurate color every time. It lets you easily optimize the color quality of the included linearization/profile sets, and comes with intelligent calibration features that bring back your system to its original state.

With the cutting-edge spot color simulation technique, Colorproof XF also creates spot color simulations with challenging low Delta Es. DIC, HKS, PANTONE and Toyo spot color libraries are onboard. Spot colors also can be routed to any type of spot color, including white, gloss or metallic inks, and the flexible spot color editing tools enable you to manage colors easily.

Multi-channel job proofing also becomes simpler because colors and channels are automatically routed to each other as long as the multi-channel reference profile includes the color names that match the channel of the job.
    The Dynamic Wedge™ is a dynamically created control strip that shows a job’s key and spot colors for verifying and, if required, optimizing the job’s color accuracy. It is perfectly suited for color-critical print jobs where a static wedge (e.g., Ugra/Fogra media wedge or IDEAlliance control strip) does not reflect the key colors adequately or spot colors at all.
    While proofs usually match the final run in terms of color, they often times look too “good (or smooth)” because the final run characteristics typically are not simulated. Colorproof XF’s final run characteristic simulation features der the closest match to the final run. Missing dot, first printing dot and noise simulation are powerful features for matching the press characteristics in particular in gravure and flexo printing.
    The combination of Colorproof XF with the latest printer technology and the embedded spectrophotometer lets you maximize your productivity with an automated workflow. The technology handles each step of the color measurement process automatically from linearization, profiling and calibration to optimization and verification. It also enables you to print labels directly on the output.

In addition, the solution’s integrated remote proofing technology lets you easily set up remote proofing workflows and ensures consistent proof results at any location in your remote environment. By adding EFI Web Control Center, a Web-based application for remote control and distribution of proof jobs and the latest printers with embedded spectrophotometers, you can profit from the most efficient remote proofing workflow ever. Speed up your production and save money on expensive courier services. If you only want to do processing, printout and verification of your remote proofing jobs, then choose the affordable EFI Colorproof XF .
    The solution’s tools transform your printer into a fast and efficient production device. These features include tiling, step & repeat and color adjustments. In addition, its outstanding nesting capabilities lower your production costs dramatically by decreasing paper waste. Plus, an optional comprehensive cutting solution allows you to cut your print jobs and produce anything from contour-cut graphics to packaging mockups.
    Colorproof XF integrates with other EFIâ„¢ solutions to meet your current and future printing needs. Now, you can streamline your production process, increase your productivity, and save money by avoiding redundant steps using our MIS/ERP and Web-to-Print solutions via our JDF connector.

Code:
    Code:
    crack:
    Code:
    its wrong pass plz reup

Junior Member fengzi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ivo1234 View Post
    EFI Colorproof XF 4.2

Overview
    Feature Highlights

Code:
    Code:
    crack:
    Code:
    Unzip password mistake

Member print2011 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    crack.zip without password
    http://depositfiles.com/files/kbzkyrh82

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to print2011 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member fengzi is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by print2011 View Post
    crack.zip without password
    http://depositfiles.com/files/kbzkyrh82