+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need a ripping program for a printer printer that uses Yaselan heads

Junior Member admzangetsu is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

need a ripping program for a printer printer that uses Yaselan heads

I have a printer which only know the name of the head, she wears Printheads yaselan ysl-s8 and the printer came with the software Photo Print 6.1 v2 however whenever a file RIPO get the following error from the program that controls the printer .. . "Invalidate File format" the format in question and *. Prt printer that accepts by default however can not read the files I'm ripping ... any have any suggestions?

Junior Member h133 will become famous soon enough h133 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    A quick google search found this… [URL="http://bigpicture.net/content/chinese-superwide-inkjet-oem-yaselan-seeks-distributors-sign-expo"]HERE[/URL]
    At Sign Expo, they will demonstrate the YSL-S8 also known as the Silver Storm--which is Yaselan's first grand-format inkjet made with US-built Spectra printheads.
    … the same search results also found [URL="http://www.onyxgfx.com/index.php?manufacturer=Yaselan&submit.x=31&submit. y=12&area=printers_supported"]THIS[/URL] ...
    It looks like Onyx can drive this printer but not sure if it includes the drivers in the standard install.

It looks like FlexiSign or PhotoPrint may also work with this printer.

Hope it helps

Thanks
    Yeah i just need to get Onyx somewhere to test.... i have photoprint 6 but about 2 weeks he just stop working i have even formated the pc and still not working when i rip the file i got the error message... Invalid format, but format still .prt... its driving me crazy... : /

But tnks for help

Just to know, some have the Onyx 9 or 10??? with crack ... tnks
    Last edited by admzangetsu; 12-10-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Thanks
    Well from what I saw on the website of Onyx Version 10 supports the printer, and now I need to get this version ...

Thanks
    Well i got Onyx 10, and crack, and profile download center, but in the profile download center there is no ysl 8 : /

+ Reply to Thread