+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Meta Dimension RIP 2013

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by artur_issa View Post
    Hi, metadimention is copatible with Screen PlateRite 4300s?
    Providing you have a computer connected to the device with Screen Flatrunner or TrueFlow Dot Tiff Controller (DTC) then you can send 1 bit tiffs to it

Junior Member motormount is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I've successfully installed pdf tbx, then dowloaded Signa 13 from system service and installed it without reinstalling the license server.

And then the license manager looses access to the '' server dongle''

So i follow Willburwilde's advice

Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    Check if the service is installed correctly @
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Heidelberg\DTVService\HDDTVService.exe"

If YES, check event viewer for error msgs

And mine is there "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Heidelberg\DTVService\HDDTVService.exe" , but it doesn't show up in the services list....

So i double click it and the debug message viewer comes up with no error messages...

Any idea anyone?

edit:

I reinstalled License Manager, replaced dll files and now the license server service doesn't start at all...

''The Hdrg License Server Service on Local Computer started and then stopped.Some servises stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs.'' !!!???
    Last edited by motormount; 10-06-2015 at 11:02 AM.

Member workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by motormount View Post
    I reinstalled License Manager, replaced dll files and now the license server service doesn't start at all...
    You're using the wrong DLLs. These are obviously the ones which were made for License Server 2011. So you got either to install LS 2011, or use another set of DLLs made for LS 2013-2016 (can be easily found here in forum if you look for "License Server").

Thanks
    Just to make things clear:

Firstly i installed the tested license server from

http://www.printroot.com/forum/f17/hd-license-server-35762/

which worked fine, and as syswatch wrote it works with 10-13 versions .
    Then installed pdf tbx v13.

Toolbox worked fine too.

Then i installed signa13.

Although i chose not to reinstall license server again, the installer re-installed it.

Then Lic Manager looses connection with server.

I restarted services, replaced again .dll files, reinstalled the tested license server - and replaced the tested .dll's again and finally the service could not even start.

Same thing happened a couple of months ago, when i tried again with the same License server but 11 versions.

The server with the cracked dll's worked fine, the v11 tbx installed from the original HD's dvd worked fine, and then when i installed v11 signa from heidelberg's dvd signa reinstalled a license server - even though i chose not to- and manager stopped working again.

In both cases i ended up restoring my system to clean it up and start over again, but obviously i'm doing something wrong.

There's a 4.5 signa here which worked so i guess it's got to do with what installer i use.

Any kind of idea/suggestion is welcomed and appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Moderator kazanchi has a spectacular aura about kazanchi has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Just to make things clear:

Firstly i installed the tested license server from

Any kind of idea/suggestion is welcomed and appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
    Do you have another PC, even not very productive? You can install Heidelberg licensing (lic server) onto another PC in your network...

Thanks
    I have told a couple of buddies to keep an eye for anything that comes up.

But it should be able to run at least windows server 8, right ?

Moderator kazanchi has a spectacular aura about kazanchi has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    But it should be able to run at least windows server 8, right ?
    Do you mean the "networked" PC?

The License Server v. 16 works perfectly on Windows XP SP3 by the way

It accepts most of v.16 license keys. To accept keys of another versions you have to place license file to /licserver/licfilepool/, restart and run License Assistant

Member workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kazanchi View Post
    To accept keys of another versions you have to place license file to /licserver/licfilepool/, restart and run License Assistant
    ... or you just start the "unknown" product once (with the path to license server set up correctly). It will complain there's no license, but it will place all the needed info files to the license server for you, and then you can enter your licenses in LM, no restart needed.

License Server is a 32-bit applicaion which runs on any known Windows version.

Thanks
    Thanks a lot, somehow i had the impression that you need server os to set up prinect workflow, but probably that goes for the complete workflow and not just components of it...

Thanks
    Finally i installed license server to wife/kids laptop, and now both signa and tbx works fine!!!

Thanks to all who replied and a bigger one to those who helped!

11. Your ad here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3