+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Meta Dimension RIP 2013

Member workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice
    Thanks

Meta Dimension RIP 2013

Just uploaded the full installer package of Prinect Meta Dimension v13.

Reloaded 06.12.13 - 8 parts (8*700 MB), no password, all files OK:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    License server see
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by workflowmaster; 12-05-2013 at 03:49 PM. Reason: New download links

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to workflowmaster For This Useful Post:

Donor montag78 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Thank You,

but could You please also provide decryption key to mega links

4. The Following User Says Thank You to montag78 For This Useful Post:

Member workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by montag78 View Post
    Thank You,

but could You please also provide decryption key to mega links
    Just corrected the links (hopefully they work now?)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to workflowmaster For This Useful Post:

Donor montag78 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Works fine

Thanks!

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of
    Thanks

Unhappy Key not working

Key does not work for me with any version of licj.dll??

"18/11/2013 12:19:46 PM: (License Server: XXXXX ) -32001: The product for the entered license key is unknown in the License Server."

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of
    Thanks

Sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    Key does not work for me with any version of licj.dll??

"18/11/2013 12:19:46 PM: (License Server: XXXXX ) -32001: The product for the entered license key is unknown in the License Server."
    Forgot to add new lic file pool files.....;)

Now re downloading as corrupted .cab file :(

Thanks
    1) The message
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    The product for the entered license key is unknown in the License Server(
    means the new product was not yet started (unknown to License server). Normally it's enough just to start the product (Meta, Signa, etc) once and set the license server name. Then, it says there were no license available, but you are able to enter the key via license manager.

2) Can you tell which part of the upload is damaged?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to workflowmaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by workflowmaster View Post
    1) The message

means the new product was not yet started (unknown to License server). Normally it's enough just to start the product (Meta, Signa, etc) once and set the license server name. Then, it says there were no license available, but you are able to enter the key via license manager.

2) Can you tell which part of the upload is damaged?
    1) thanks yeah lic server happy
    2) ISO and RARs extracted finewith winrar with no crc errors alas into meta installation it had problems with data1.cab, winrar confirmed this.
    Can you confirm setup within current links ok?
    I'm redowning anyway, probably dodgy at my end....
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 11-17-2013 at 11:37 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Data1.cab

Code:
    Uploaded once more to:
    http://downloads.systemservice.at/Data1.cab

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by workflowmaster View Post
    Code:
    Uploaded once more to:
    http://downloads.systemservice.at/Data1.cab
    Much appreciated, looking forward to the integrated XF 5 rather than sending to another box via XF 4.5.x, cause 4 sux :D, off topic

16. Your ad here

Member bigly is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Smile another link

hi workflowmaster

Many thanks for links you are my master! but
    would you please put meta2013 iso on systemservice.at server just like signa2013
    because my internet is slow speed and i must use downloadmanager to download it

bye

Thanks

Wink Working

I can confirm all now working as expected. Thanks Workflowmaster, you are the master
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 11-18-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigly View Post
    would you please put meta2013 iso on systemservice.at server just like signa2013
    I'm sorry, bigly, currently not possible since I have limited space there. In several weeks I'll upgrade the stuff and put everything on systemservice.

Member bigly is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    thanks

I have waiting for that moment

I register an account on your website , id:bother342
    Please tell me by mail

best regards ,

bigly

Member djenous has a spectacular aura about djenous has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    I got working Signastation, Package Designer and PDF Toolbox (thanks workflowmaster) but when I try to install Metadimension i got Error "DTV Service failed to start".
    Also during instalation Licence Manager got replaced by new version which i asking for password so I have to skip instalation of Licence Manager.
    Any ideas how to get Metadimension to work/install, everything else is working fine?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast