+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meatdimension

Donor thanhthu is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Meatdimension

Anybody know the problem about TextMark from SignaStation when sending to Metadimension?

PRC Member caledion will become famous soon enough caledion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please more explain.

Donor Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by caledion View Post
    Please more explain.
    ıf you give us more explain we will help you friend. What is the problem about textmark?

Junior Member rooftop is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Pls more details about the problem of the TextMark
    and what is your Signastation version? Is it Classic Signastation or Prinect Signastation?

Thanks

Text Mark

The textmark from Prinect Signastation v4.0; v4.5; v.2010 when sending to Prinect Metadimension just appears on the Black and Yellow separations and does not appear on the Cyan and Magenta. But if we send that file to other Rip like Kodak Prinergy it' OK on all colors.

Donor Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about Silver_Fox has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thanhthu View Post
    The textmark from Prinect Signastation v4.0; v4.5; v.2010 when sending to Prinect Metadimension just appears on the Black and Yellow separations and does not appear on the Cyan and Magenta. But if we send that file to other Rip like Kodak Prinergy it' OK on all colors.
    Please check Overprint properties in Policies section on MetaDimension Outputplan templates.

Go to Administration>Resources>Outputplan Templates>(Double Click template name)>Policies and find overprint.

There are five or six options you must choose. Try one by one and check. I guess your option is must be "Overprint all black object, knock out all others". Change it one by one and then send job, check which is working correctly.

Regards.

Thanks

text mark

I must choose "Overprint all Black objects and knock-out all others" to ensure my files output correctly. Do you have any other suggestion?

Thanks
    I must choose "Overprint all Black objects and knock-out all others" to ensure my files output correctly. Do you have any other suggestion?
    Maybe you can set overprint on graphic side before PDF, after that you can choose "No change, Standard postscript behavior" or "According the document, CMYK.......".

Or you can use Prepress Manager and if you configure with correct settings, i guess you will not see any errors.

Regards

Junior Member huyentinhmathat is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    You must remove the [color], It'll work with Meta when setting "knock out other"

Junior Member romyk is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Go to Administration>Resources>Outputplan Templates>(Double Click template name)>Policies and find overprint.

11. Your ad here

Junior Member jungle is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I had this problem, and the solution was the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Fox View Post
    Please check Overprint properties in Policies section on MetaDimension Outputplan templates.

There are or six options you must choose. Try by and check. I guess your option is must be "Overprint all black object, knock out all others". Change it by and then send job, check which is working correctly.

Regards.

+ Reply to Thread