+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ineed help epson 1900 print engine, white ink - RIP software?

Donor willhorner is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Ineed help epson 1900 print engine, white ink - RIP software?

Ok, so ill try to be as brief as is possible.
    3 months ago i bought a flatbet printer from china. Yes I know. Seemed like a good choice at the time.
    It has been working for 3 months fine, it is in the 4 color 4 white ink tank configuration and it is used for printing on abs plastic.
    this morning i tried to use it to find that my USB key for accessing Acrorip 8 is missing from the system. No idea if my kid took it, or my dog or it was bumped.. but the key is nowhere to be found. After digging a little the manufacturer told me it would be another 300$ to replace it...what he charged me for it to begin with. I then find out they are selling illegal copies to begin with. SO... i dont really want to buy another copy from this Company as i find the pretty morally repugnant at this point (more on that later if you want).

My question to you guys is. What can i use to make this think print again. do i actually need rip software? or is there something out there that will let me manage my ink profile so that coreldraw/paint will know that i have 4 white ink tanks and let me print the underlay in white like acrorip does. if not and i need RIP software. what is recommended that will do what i need and not much more. i do all my design in corel draw/corel photo-paint. i only ue acrorip ro print the image once its created. I do need it to be able to print white ink. specify a white only print layer, and print white highlights on the color pass. Any help is appreciated and im happy to give you any info you need. I completely expect to buy the new software if it does what i need, but id rather not have a huge piece of software that does 30x what i need and have to pay an arm and a leg for it. Ive dl'ed imageprint but id doesn't seem to support the epson 1900 engine. HELP!

PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    You need to have RIP support White-ink exactly. Both AcroRIP and T-RIP allow and support directly printing from CorelDRAW.

Donor willhorner is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yahuu View Post
    You need to have RIP support White-ink exactly. Both AcroRIP and T-RIP allow and support directly printing from CorelDRAW.
    how do you direct print from corel with acrorip?, ive been havin to export to png and then load it into acrorip to do the white print pass then the color pass.

PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by willhorner View Post
    how do you direct print from corel with acrorip?, ive been havin to export to png and then load it into acrorip to do the white print pass then the color pass.
    Sorry my mistake. That's not AcroRIP. They are EKPrint & T-RIP

hmd
    Junior Member hmd is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

AcroRIP 7.0.9 is the solution

AcroRIP 7.0.9 is working fine with Epson R series.

http://www.printroot.com/forum/f13/acrorip-7-0-9-cracked-25347/

You might also try http://www.printroot.com/forum/f18/separation-studio-7724/

Try to convert images to CMYK first...

+ Reply to Thread