+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: help on PhotoPRINT please

  1. #1
    Junior Member xlust is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    help on PhotoPRINT please

    i own a legit PhotoPRINT DX Liyu Edition 6.0v1 and i reinstall my operating sistem.
    now after i set all the programs up and running i wanted to make photoPRINT work...
    but after i install my printer (liyu pz3208-km) i don't have 360x180 dpi anymore....
    i only have what u see in my picture... and also i dont have in my setup the pz3208-km i only have pz3208....

    what can i do?
    help me please!!!

  2. #2
    PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    409
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xlust View Post
    i own a legit PhotoPRINT DX Liyu Edition 6.0v1 and i reinstall my operating sistem.
    now after i set all the programs up and running i wanted to make photoPRINT work...
    but after i install my printer (liyu pz3208-km) i don't have 360x180 dpi anymore....
    i only have what u see in my picture... and also i dont have in my setup the pz3208-km i only have pz3208....

    what can i do?
    help me please!!!
    Where is picture that you mention above?

    Is the installation package same between before and after you reinstall your system?

  3. #3
    Junior Member xlust is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yahuu View Post
    Where is picture that you mention above?

    Is the installation package same between before and after you reinstall your system?
    im not able to upload it.....

    yes the orginal cd with drivers......

  4. #4
    PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    409
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xlust View Post
    im not able to upload it.....

    yes the orginal cd with drivers......
    That's strange because you installed from that CD once and driver is correct that it must be here.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. SAI Photoprint RIP
    By Denver in forum Imposition & RiP
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 10-04-2016, 04:49 PM
  2. PhotoPrint 10....
    By venanzio in forum Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 06:52 AM
  3. Photoprint 6
    By alfasud in forum Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 09:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts