+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Heidelberg Prepress Interface 2013

  1. #1
    Member workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 418 Times in 68 Posts

    Heidelberg Prepress Interface 2013

    Somehow, I'm missing the good old, robust, damn annoying PPI version 3.x with its DOS-graphics designed user interface and the big green checkmarks meaning "Quit"...
    Well, the new one - now "Prinect PPI", since version 4, abdicated the design made by the tough guys building heavy metal machines and moved towards the Prinect corporate design.
    I don't know if anybody really needs the newest version (2013) since all new printing machines are normally shipped with Pressroom Manager as ink setting software, which I myself find a pity. Still, for usage as simple PPF ink setting calculator, it is great (fast and simple compared to the Pressroom Manager monster).
    In advance: I don't see any reason somebody should have to upgrade an existing and well-working Prepress Interface of any version to a newer one, except for the case of acquiring a new Heidleberg printing machine without a software package (maybe second hand or whatever). Warning: the PPI will work with Heidelberg printing machines only!
    Well, if interested, you may download the installation DVD of Prinect Prepress Interface 2013 here:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Last edited by workflowmaster; 08-28-2014 at 09:29 PM.

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to workflowmaster For This Useful Post:

  3. #2
    Banned shopclues123 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 26 Times in 15 Posts

    link is not working

    can you reupload the link pls...


    Quote Originally Posted by workflowmaster View Post
    Somehow, I'm missing the good old, robust, damn annoying PPI version 3.x with its DOS-graphics designed user interface and the big green checkmarks meaning "Quit"...
    Well, the new one - now "Prinect PPI", since version 4, abdicated the design made by the tough guys building heavy metal machines and moved towards the Prinect corporate design.
    I don't know if anybody really needs the newest version (2013) since all new printing machines are normally shipped with Pressroom Manager as ink setting software, which I myself find a pity. Still, for usage as simple PPF ink setting calculator, it is great (fast and simple compared to the Pressroom Manager monster).
    In advance: I don't see any reason somebody should have to upgrade an existing and well-working Prepress Interface of any version to a newer one, except for the case of acquiring a new Heidleberg printing machine without a software package (maybe second hand or whatever). Warning: the PPI will work with Heidelberg printing machines only!
    Well, if interested, you may download the installation DVD of Prinect Prepress Interface 2013 here:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to shopclues123 For This Useful Post:

  5. #3
    Banned ttttt is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    not work

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ttttt For This Useful Post:

  7. #4
    Member workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice workflowmaster is just really nice
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 418 Times in 68 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ;159106
    can you reupload the link pls...
    Sorry, the location was changed:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to workflowmaster For This Useful Post:

  9. #5
    Junior Member HWJJ is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Hi,

    Do you have the crack for this software? Thanks.

  10. #6
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts

    Thumbs down read before posting!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HWJJ View Post
    Hi,

    Do you have the crack for this software? Thanks.
    its all here in the forum!

  11. #7
    Junior Member HWJJ is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Spider,

    I cant find in this forum, can you help?

  12. #8
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HWJJ View Post
    Spider,

    I cant find in this forum, can you help?
    the search function can help!

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Heidelberg Prepress Interface
    By hustleruk in forum Computer To Plate
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-04-2016, 04:01 AM
  2. Heidelberg Prinect Prepress Interface 4.5
    By pennismen in forum Full Software
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:15 PM
  3. Need License key for Prepress Interface 3.0
    By Anastasia in forum Requests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 11:29 PM
  4. Open Prepress Interface (OPI)
    By macino in forum Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 11:28 PM
  5. Heidelberg Prinect Prepress Interface
    By zuz43 in forum Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 12:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts