+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Flexi 8 problem

  1. #1
    pir8mack
    Guest

    Flexi 8 problem

    Just installed flexi 8 and I dont seem to have any support for USB/firewire devices everything I add asks for an IP address. I dont recall it being like this when I set it up the other year.

    Flex 10 its just a case of select and bobs your uncle, any advice would be great.

  2. #2
    Donor dakidb is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pir8mack View Post
    Just installed flexi 8 and I dont seem to have any support for USB/firewire devices everything I add asks for an IP address. I dont recall it being like this when I set it up the other year.

    Flex 10 its just a case of select and bobs your uncle, any advice would be great.
    There is a driver u usually install wherever it's USB or firewire.

    On the other hand if you using windows 7, I coundn't get this working either for some reason, but I got it working under XP SP3.

  3. #3
    pir8mack
    Guest
    Hehe, funny you should say that windows XP everything is fine, windows 7 asking for ip address, so looks like i'm limited to XP.

  4. #4
    Donor dakidb is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pir8mack View Post
    Hehe, funny you should say that windows XP everything is fine, windows 7 asking for ip address, so looks like i'm limited to XP.
    Yeah I remember having a lot of headaches trying to get it working a while back, not sure why i doesn't support usb/firewire in widows 7 and I never really bothered to find out why.

    Did you try Flexi 10.0.1?

  5. #5
    pir8mack
    Guest
    flexi 10 is not much use to me as it cant print without adding lines

  6. #6
    Donor dakidb is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pir8mack View Post
    flexi 10 is not much use to me as it cant print without adding lines
    Ok, well I'm working on testing a few rips from the forums so if I come across working Production 10 I'll let you know.

  7. #7
    Junior Member cooltechgy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    only ip

    only ip if you need help pm me

    Quote Originally Posted by pir8mack View Post
    Just installed flexi 8 and I dont seem to have any support for USB/firewire devices everything I add asks for an IP address. I dont recall it being like this when I set it up the other year.

    Flex 10 its just a case of select and bobs your uncle, any advice would be great.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to cooltechgy For This Useful Post:

  9. #8
    Donor dakidb is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cooltechgy View Post
    only ip if you need help pm me
    That makes sense.

    Do you know if it's supported by Windows 7 x64?

  10. #9
    Junior Member cooltechgy is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidb View Post
    That makes sense.

    Do you know if it's supported by Windows 7 x64?
    the 8.1 and the 8.6 work ok in win 7 64

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cooltechgy For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. flexi mac
    By dgdemo in forum Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 06:54 AM
  2. Flexi 7 pro
    By engineer.pk in forum Books & Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 01:09 PM
  3. Flexi signpro 8.6v2
    By bndgraphicdesigner in forum Full Software
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 01:47 PM
  4. Flexi-Sign 8
    By tanman10000 in forum Resources
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 09:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts