+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: epson 1390 white ink problem

  1. #1
    Junior Member islam is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    epson 1390 white ink problem

    i have a printer based on epson 1390 and work with acrorip 7
    the problem is with the white ink. the printed white is not clear i tried to increase the white ink limit to 150 but in vain
    so what is the possible solutions to have good white base?

  2. #2
    PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by islam View Post
    i have a printer based on epson 1390 and work with acrorip 7
    the problem is with the white ink. the printed white is not clear i tried to increase the white ink limit to 150 but in vain
    so what is the possible solutions to have good white base?
    Have you checked printhead? Is that DIY machine and is using China printhead?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to yahuu For This Useful Post:

  4. #3
    Junior Member islam is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the print head is new and the ink is German not Chinese . the color ink is OK but the white is not so good

  5. #4
    PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by islam View Post
    the print head is new and the ink is German not Chinese . the color ink is OK but the white is not so good
    Is that DIY DTG machine? Almost people got problem on White ink, not much on color

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to yahuu For This Useful Post:

  7. #5
    Junior Member islam is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes it is DIY.
    is the pretreatment is the problem or what? i really don't know where is the problem
    and i saw this machine on video printing a very good white base

  8. #6
    PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by islam View Post
    yes it is DIY.
    is the pretreatment is the problem or what? i really don't know where is the problem
    and i saw this machine on video printing a very good white base
    Have you tried to change another printhead to test?

  9. #7
    Junior Member islam is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the print head is new and also the cartilage. there is a new problem i noticed that during cleaning the ink pump didn't suck ink and no waste go out

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 08:04 PM
  2. Epson Stylus 1390, 1400 service manual
    By kuchen in forum Books & Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:30 AM
  3. Ineed help epson 1900 print engine, white ink - RIP software?
    By willhorner in forum Imposition & RiP
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:33 PM
  4. Printing White with Epson 1400
    By dcee53 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 01:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts