+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DesignJet 500

Donor Big Mac is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

DesignJet 500

Hi all,

I asked this sometime last year, but have been stuck on other projects and this has just sat for a while.

I'm a complete novice when it comes to printing. I have a HP DesignJet 500 and I know I need a RIP to make it work properly and be more efficient with ink. I downloaded Colorgate PS7 last time I was looking at this but had nothing but trouble trying to download it, install it and get it to work.

I'm now ready to have a look at this again and wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction of a decent RIP software, that is easy to install and works well with the DJ500, or is CG PS7 the best thing to use?

Cheers!

PS. sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum. Let me know and I'll move it over.

PRC Member yahuu will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
    Hi all,

I asked this sometime last year, but have been stuck on other projects and this has just sat for a while.

I'm a complete novice when it comes to printing. I have a HP DesignJet 500 and I know I need a RIP to make it work properly and be more efficient with ink. I downloaded Colorgate PS7 last time I was looking at this but had nothing but trouble trying to download it, install it and get it to work.

I'm now ready to have a look at this again and wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction of a decent RIP software, that is easy to install and works well with the DJ500, or is CG PS7 the best thing to use?

Cheers!

PS. sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum. Let me know and I'll move it over.
    I suggest PosterPRINT from ERGOSOFT.

+ Reply to Thread