+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brisque License

Donor cpcwmc is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Brisque License

Does anybody know where I can get the license of Brisque Rip v4.0.9.23? I got a Brisque Rip computer but lost all the passwords for its licenses. Any idea how to retrieve them? or Does Kodak / Creo / Scitex still support these old softwares?

Thanks.

Junior Member muskus2000 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcwmc View Post
    Does anybody know where I can get the license of Brisque Rip v4.0.9.23? I got a Brisque Rip computer but lost all the passwords for its licenses. Any idea how to retrieve them? or Does Kodak / Creo / Scitex still support these old softwares?

Thanks.
    Hello,

I have to know what type of server you bought. The license is generally set according to the hardware

Quote Originally Posted by muskus2000 View Post
    Hello,

I have to know what type of server you bought. The license is generally set according to the hardware
    If you have a brisque server, the backup is generally taken to datavolume. Or a flopy disk is coming with server including license options

Quote Originally Posted by muskus2000 View Post
    If you have a brisque server, the backup is generally taken to datavolume. Or a flopy disk is coming with server including license options
    for example,

the machine is kept inside the riser board for Tiger2 servers. if you change the riser board with a know license options, you can use that license to use brisque server
    Last edited by super silja; 11-22-2011 at 02:46 PM. Reason: repeated posts

Thanks
    Hi muskus2000. Thanks for the reply.

My Brisque is a "Tiger Brisque"... that is what I heard. It is a desktop like casing instead of the tower casing.

As for the backup, I cannot find it anywhere. The package that I contained 3 hard drives. One contained the system, the second one is supposed to be the dataVolumes but seems empty because I cannot mount it, and the 3rd one is supposed to be the backup of the system drive which looked empty too (cannot mount or boot from it).

No floppy diskette is present, and usually there is a piece of paper that has all the password/license code in it for manual input. But there is none.

Actually, I might be able to get hold of a similar brisque computer with a known brisque license. So if I interchange the riser card and input the known license, I will be able to activate the brisque license for both system?

Thanks.

Junior Member spnac is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Tiger I is 604e 332 Mhz and Tiger II is 604e 375 Mhz.
    What's your platform?
    You can see it in the label below Cd-rom in front of Brisque.

Regards.

Thanks
    Hi cpcwmc,
    Have you solved your problem? I can help you if even you need it. You would have to insure of trying to recover the dataVolumes to recover the licenses of the backup.

Regards.

Thanks

brisque license

hi spnac.

Nope I did not get any thing from the /dataVolumes, because the drives are empty. Actually I have 2 Tiger Brisque now, which I cannot run because of the license problem. The first one is with license written on a piece of paper, but it fails when I manually input the license (I think it is because the license are for brisque v3, and I just have v4 installation). And the second one have no license at all, none written at all from the disk drives.

Thanks.

Thanks
    By the way,

The platform I have are:

1x Tiger 1 - The one with written license
    1x Tiger 2 - The one without the license

Thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cpcwmc For This Useful Post:

Donor Shap will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Brisque License

I have both Brisque 3 and 4 installation disks.

I am ready to post copies if you need them.

Thanks
    Are you are experienced introducing licenses in Brisque? It is advisable to use scismit from the console not from the GUI. What brisque have you? It can Be Brisque-Base, Brisque-FAF, Brisque-Proof, Brisque-Impose. Assure you of choosing the correct platform at the moment of introducing the licenses or the introduced combination of platform, options and license will not work. Another thing can be that as well you say the information that you have can that they are of the version 3. Then they will not work in the version 4. In the version 4 there are licenses of staccato that were not in the version 3. In the version 3 only it was of FM. I believe that you should try to obtain the installers of the version 3. Then you INSTALL it and as soon as it you works this version tries to UPDATE to the version 4. If you update it is possible that if it you works since he will enable the licenses of stocastic screening automatically. Have in count also Ethershare's licenses. Without them you the network will not work.
    Regards.

+ Reply to Thread