+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Agfa galileo help needed please.

Junior Member danrams is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Agfa galileo help needed please.

Hi every. I bought Agfa Galileo but did not get the RIP software. I do have the Printdrive 3 software with F update and ApogeeX v2.5 but no dongles. Is there a way to make plates without RIP and dongles? If not does any have dongles they can sell?

Thank you.

Dan

PRC Member peto31 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hi, I have Apogee 3,5 with dongle but there is very often problem with transparencies.
    I'm considering to buy new version of Apogee. No problem with ripping pdf with transparencies and higher versions of pdf files.
    Consider that

PRC Member ChristianSTG will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

I can help you

Quote Originally Posted by danrams View Post
    Hi every. I bought Agfa Galileo but did not get the RIP software. I do have the Printdrive 3 software with F update and ApogeeX v2.5 but no dongles. Is there a way to make plates without RIP and dongles? If not does any have dongles they can sell?

Thank you.

Dan
    Only need know if have the interface card PAC BOARD For connect the Galileo to Computer, is posible make plates whit Printdrive and any Rip, only need computer connected to the same nerk, and of computer whit Apis PAc Boar connected to Galileo.

If need more Help I can connect to your computers and config all for you.

Junior Member marcelobt is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hi,

You can use Printdrive or ApogeeX.

ApogeeX is a full workflow and Printdrive a kind of "Print Spooler". In both cases you will need to have a Pac board that is the interface card on the PC.

Unfortunately don't exist alternative interfaces like Xitron interfaces to Agfa Galileo.

My suggestion is find a Printdrive with openconnect option (openconnect allows you to get 1Bit Tiff files from any rip) and choose the rip/workflow that you want.

Good luck.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to marcelobt For This Useful Post:

Junior Member danrams is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianSTG View Post
    Only need know if have the interface card PAC BOARD For connect the Galileo to Computer, is posible make plates whit Printdrive and any Rip, only need computer connected to the same nerk, and of computer whit Apis PAc Boar connected to Galileo.

If need more Help I can connect to your computers and config all for you.
    I have APIS PAC card connected to CTP. I do have Apogee X workflow, No Dongle and Printdrive, No Dongle. Do you have dongles with open connect or complete software and dongle package with RIP you can sell?

Banned gugar100 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danrams View Post
    I have APIS PAC card connected to CTP. I do have Apogee X workflow, No Dongle and Printdrive, No Dongle. Do you have dongles with open connect or complete software and dongle package with RIP you can sell?
    Hello

I would like to know if you could help me please, when i send a job to the galileo from a apogee print drive series 3, update f, the engine works fine, i mean, place the plate in position, and the spinner starts, but it does not imaging at all, the job in the apogee print drive doesn´t finish, it stay on 94 %, and the galileo engine, never start imaging, and i have to cancel the job to remove the plate, do you know whats going on?,

i really appreciate all help you could give me

thanks a lot

Best regards!!!!

Bye

Donor nejezchlebos is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Galileo problem

Quote Originally Posted by gugar100 View Post
    Hello

I would like to know if you could help me please, when i send a job to the galileo from a apogee print drive series 3, update f, the engine works fine, i mean, place the plate in position, and the spinner starts, but it does not imaging at all, the job in the apogee print drive doesn´t finish, it stay on 94 %, and the galileo engine, never start imaging, and i have to cancel the job to remove the plate, do you know whats going on?,

i really appreciate all help you could give me

thanks a lot

Best regards!!!!

Bye
    Unfortunatelly it also can be a hardware problem / issue... What Galileo OCT version do you have?

+ Reply to Thread