+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What version of SignaStation followed 4.5?

Junior Member replicant13 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Question What version of SignaStation followed 4.5?

Hi all
    Does anyone know what version of Heidelberg Signastation 75 followed v4.5? I have just re-installed Cockpit and Signa on a new PC due to the original host machine going pop.

The original machine was XP Pro 32bit, the new one is Win 7 Pro 32bit. Everything went fine with the install and both programs run successfully. Cockpit is just as speedy as it was on the old PC, but Signa is noticeably slower, and pauses for quite a few seconds after most if not all mouse clicks.

Does anyone know if there were any patches or hotfixes for Signa to help with running on Win 7, or indeed what the next version that came along was just in case I need to try and find that......any links welcomed - had to ask! :-)

I was wondering if it was anything I need to patch onto Win 7 such as Java or something like that?? Don't get me wrong, Signa runs, but very slowly. Cockpit flies with no problems so it's a bit frustrating when working with both that I suddenly come to a grinding pace when using Signa.

Any help or info greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

PRC Member Kitaro will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Hi there,

next version after 4.5 was 2010.

Good luck.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by replicant13 View Post
    Hi all
    Does anyone know what version of Heidelberg Signastation 75 followed v4.5? I have just re-installed Cockpit and Signa on a new PC due to the original host machine going pop.

The original machine was XP Pro 32bit, the new one is Win 7 Pro 32bit. Everything went fine with the install and both programs run successfully. Cockpit is just as speedy as it was on the old PC, but Signa is noticeably slower, and pauses for quite a few seconds after most if not all mouse clicks.

Does anyone know if there were any patches or hotfixes for Signa to help with running on Win 7, or indeed what the next version that came along was just in case I need to try and find that......any links welcomed - had to ask! :-)

I was wondering if it was anything I need to patch onto Win 7 such as Java or something like that?? Don't get me wrong, Signa runs, but very slowly. Cockpit flies with no problems so it's a bit frustrating when working with both that I suddenly come to a grinding pace when using Signa.

Any help or info greatly appreciated.
    Cheers
    why dont you take a look at the system requirements from heidelberg?
    they can tell you exactly what versions are compatible with win 7 32 bit!

+ Reply to Thread