+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PDF to EPUB Converter 1.0.4.0124

Junior Member ardamax is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Cool PDF to EPUB Converter 1.0.4.0124

PDF to EPUB Converter 1.0.4.0124
    Aimed at electronic book (eBook) users looking for a quick, easy, and efficient way to convert PDF files to EPUB format, Xilisoft PDF to EPUB Converter makes it possible to view PDF files on eBooks by converting them to EPUB format. With Xilisoft PDF to EPUB Converter, PDF to EPUB conversion can be accomplished in just 2 steps: Drag and drop files to application and Hit “Convert”!

Adobe Acrobat and Reader are not required when converting PDF to EPUB and the converted EPUB files will have all original file features preserved. You can also choose to convert certain pages from the source PDF file or convert several PDF files to EPUB in one go. In addition, batch PDF file to EPUB is also supported.

Thank costs nothing

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Last edited by super silja; 11-22-2011 at 03:23 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ardamax For This Useful Post:

Junior Member misterpong is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Free

There is a software called Calibre

It's free and does all ebook format conversions.

Junior Member freddystewert is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

faster way just use pdf

converting to pub it's a not an easy task, in fact I would say that it is to difficult for free software or software alone to do the conversion and still have a good format I have never see a free converter do as well as the pdf if is made from did. It also doesn't have indexing lets face it free soft ware is just a pain in the butt unless you are willing to do some programing you are never going to be completely happy with it. so what i do is for my personal files I leave them in the original pdf format it looks just as bad as free epub conversion software. And I send it to a Manuel conversion company with a programing team for my real books that I would like to sell. i use this company u may want to give them a try[URL="http://convertabook.com/"] pdf to epub converter[/URL]

Junior Member jonnygreenwood is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    calibre is a bit complex, for a beginner like me, this [URL="http://www.epubor.com/pdf2epub-converter.html"]epubor pdf to epub converter[/URL] is easy to use and working well.

Junior Member 3herosoft is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    3herosoft PDF to EPUB Converter for Mac provides powerful and professional functions to convert your PDF files to ePub file. After completing conversion, you can read eBooks more easily on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Sony Reader or other eBook Readers. Easy-to-use interface makes the operation quite easy for both beginners and advanced users.

Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    * PDF to EPUB Conversion without Adobe Reader or Acrobat

* View PDF files on eBooks in EPUB format

* Batch PDF to EPUB conversion at high speed

* Extract image from PDF without quality losing

Quote Originally Posted by misterpong View Post

It's free and does all ebook format conversions.

gigiwill
    First please make sure you have installed iBooks app in your iphone. If you don’t have it yet you can go to the iTunes Store to download one and it will be automatically installed the next time you sync your iPhone to your computer. Open the PDF file in the iBooks app and now you can enjoy your epub ibooks. Beside, you can ask google[URL="http://www.levesoft.com/how-to-convert-pdf-to-epub-book.html"] how to convert PDF to epub book[/URL] and he will give you recommendation of useful converter and instructive articles.
    if you’re using mac, you can refer to this article about[URL="http://www.levesoft.com/how-to-convert-pdf-to-epub-book-on-mac.html"] how to convert pdf to epub on mac[/URL].
    Last edited by gigiwill; 06-08-2012 at 06:40 PM.

assassin
    AnyBizSoft PDF Converter is best

+ Reply to Thread