+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How to make good quality JPG from PDF

Junior Member kukku.pappu is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

How to make good quality JPG from PDF

Hello All

How can we export good quality JPG from PDF file....

Actually if we export 72dpi jpg thru 'acrobats pro' its comes out very ugly, quality is not good, whether we we adjust it for maximum setting output.

Can anybody tell or suggest any other way/option/plugin for the sharp and clear exported JPG from PDF...

Thankx all

PRC Member bamboo is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    If you have EFI or similar RIP, you can process your PDF through color-managed RIP queue to get an sRGB TIFF or JPEG file on output, with resolution and antialiasing specified in the RIP output module options.

For EFI need a valid licence called "EFI File output option".

If your PDF can be correctly opened by Adobe Illustrator, you can use Flattening to flat out overprints and transparencies, then Export to JPEG with specific resolution according current Color Settings. But the result will be much worse by color accuracy, than from RIP.

Donor Arvosamm is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    You can open PDF page by page with Photoshop, set import parameters and Save As JPG with quality you need.

Banned NICnoK is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Hey Thanks

Interesting...

Junior Member TheMacMeKanik is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

How to get good image from PDF File.

Yup the above post was right. If you have a print quality PDF, NOT a WEB quality PDF file, The picture in the PDF file for print usually has to be 300dpi minimum. which is minimum for photo quality prints. So you should be able to extract the photo at 300 dpi quality pictures from the PDF by opening it in photoshop, and setting the parameters as minimum 300dpi, and you should have great quality pictures. =o)
    The MacMeKanik.

Junior Member itthipol is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Edit in Photo shop

May I Edit Image and Change DPI

Banned leila is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kukku.pappu View Post
    Actually if we export 72dpi jpg thru 'acrobats pro' its comes out very ugly, quality is not good, whether we we adjust it for maximum setting output.
    Of course: Acrobat is not a wizard stick and cannot create pixels that don't exist!... so if the pictures are 72 dpi in the PDF, no matter the higher resolution you ask for export, exported JPEG pictures will always keep the basic 72 dpi caracteristics of the original PDF.

If you want "good" quality 300 dpi JPEG, you need to start with at least "High Definition" PDF for Print, containing 300 dpi pictures!!!

Junior Member siputlutju is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hello All

How can we export good quality JPG from PDF file....

Can anybody tell or suggest any other way/option/plugin for the sharp and clear exported JPG from PDF...

Thankx all
    1. If pdf source is in good quality, You can export to JPG with desired dpi You want, just select in settings when You save as JPG.

2. If pdf source is in poor quality, of course You can't have a good quality JPG even exported in maximum dpi

hope can help..

Junior Member kukku.pappu is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    My question is misunderstood by many people. actually i have 300 dpi images containing pdf file. if i have to send jpg for approval to client i have to send 72/96 dpi image to them. if i convert jpg file thru acrobat in 72/96 dpi (with maximum output setting mean compression and all that) the output is not readable, you can see by converting your file. but if we convert it thru photoshop or illustrator then this issue is not there, but photoshop/illustrator take much more time and font issue is one more problem. here this question arise "how to make good quality jpg..."

thankx and regards

Banned leila is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    My question is misunderstood by many people.
    Yes, obviously... sorry for this misunderstanding!

"how to make good quality jpg..."
    "Good quality" and "rasterized JPEG" are words that do not match together!!!

Anyway, when I send jpeg for approval to my clients, I use 100 dpi ONLY for FPO jpeg!

... but when I want a jpeg approval with readable text I use at least 150 dpi
    (and to avoid too heavy files I lower the quality to raise the compression ratio).

11. Your ad here

Moderator super silja will become famous soon enough super silja's Avatar
    Thanks
    My question is misunderstood by many people. actually i have 300 dpi images containing pdf file. if i have to send jpg for approval to client i have to send 72/96 dpi image to them. if i convert jpg file thru acrobat in 72/96 dpi (with maximum output setting mean compression and all that) the output is not readable, you can see by converting your file. but if we convert it thru photoshop or illustrator then this issue is not there, but photoshop/illustrator take much more time and font issue is one more problem. here this question arise "how to make good quality jpg..."

thankx and regards
    i could not say that is cheap solution.
    for agency ->customer->printer communication there is excellent Dalim ES sw
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.
    Dalim is known as big player in automation and workflow software
    i have chance to see how Dalim sw works. Not easy to setup for IT guy, but very user friendly and easy to use.
    On first sight very strange concept for me, hard to understand why and how. ...In practice works smoothly ...
    +-+-+-+-+-+ +-+-+ +-+-+ +-+-+-+-+ +-+-+-+-+
    |p|o|w|e|r| |t|o| |b|e| |y|o|u|r| |b|e|s|t|
    +-+-+-+-+-+ +-+-+ +-+-+ +-+-+-+-+ +-+-+-+-+

Junior Member carlostelevida is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    the best result from photoshop to jpg, you could make an action that watches for a folder then it automatically made the conversion, if you dont know ps, look for a tutorial on how to's in youtube.

Gerline
    I would also recommend to export the file from photoshop. Good quality.

Junior Member yefei is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    A shareware TreasureUP PDF to Image Convert may help you to do that. You have the option for image quality.

http://download.cnet.com/TreasureUP-PDF-to-Image-Converter/3000-6675_4-10815652.html?tag=mncol;2

Junior Member ardamax is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Come by here

[URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f17/nitro-pdf-professional-perfect-alternative-adobe-%C2%AE-acrobat-%C2%AE-5737/"]http://www.printroot.com/forum/f17/nitro-pdf-professional-perfect-alternative-adobe-%C2%AE-acrobat-%C2%AE-5737/[/URL]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast