The RAR file contains dlls which have to be replaced in a quite normal License Server installation (works for both versions 2015 and 2016):
Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
1) Install License Server together with your Prinect product (Workflow, Signa, Toolbox etc.)
2) Stop the service hdlicenseserver
3) Unpack the RAR into the installation directory of LS (typically in C:\Program Files (x86)\Heidelberg\Licensing) replacing the existing ones (the directory structure does match).
4) Start hdlicenseserver service
5) Enter your licenses (supplied in the same RAR as a text file).