+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 68

Thread: HD License Server

  1. #16
    Banned kolpahan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Please, help

    what password from the archive?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kolpahan For This Useful Post:

  3. #17
    Junior Member syswatch will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 68 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kolpahan View Post
    what password from the archive?
    printroot.com

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to syswatch For This Useful Post:

  5. #18
    Junior Member sarbonas is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Unhappy

    dosnt work on 11 ver or highter.

  6. #19
    Donor Stipe is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Heidelberg Prinect Universal Pill

    just installed Heidelberg Prinect Universal Pill on a windows-pc and run pdf toolbox and signa station 2013 on mac os x mavericks without problems.

  7. #20
    Donor annem is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Business Manager

    Did you have a licence for Prinect Business Manager 7 ?

    Thx.

  8. #21
    Donor Stipe is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by annem View Post
    Did you have a licence for Prinect Business Manager 7 ?

    Thx.
    Sorry, i donĀ“t have this license!

  9. #22
    Banned kolpahan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    license attached archive doesn't work

    All licenses attached archive doesn't work.

    Installed everything according to instructions. Replace file LicJ.dll.

    After attempts to install license gives an error 32210 (Invalid license key. Please check conformity).

    Please help me!!!

    Need a license for products 2013, are primarily interested in the PDF ToolBOX and Signa Station.

  10. #23
    Donor Stipe is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Trouble with licensing - how to solve the problems
    All problems with licensing in Heidelberg environment are well-known, mostly from users who do own legal licenses and dongles. Normally it's not hard to find out the reason and to solve them, you just have to read the messsages carefully.

    1) On the license server: the License Manager won't start telling the license server is not running or the dongle is not available. You ought to believe this. Check whether the service is really running, restart it. Check if dongle is recognized by OS (Device Manager --> USB devices). Check if the correct server name or IP address is set up in the License Manager. The problem surely will be one of these.

    2) Error after entering a new license key. There are 3 possible cases, and the License Manager brings an explicit message:
    - Wrong key (check the spelling of the license key);
    - Wrong dongle number (the license key is valid, but not suitable for the current dongle: get the right key) ;
    - Product unknown. This means, Licese Server has not yet recieved any request from a client requiring a key for this kind of software or version. All you have to do is to start the software on the client first, enter the correct server name or IP address and let it poll for a license. It won't find any, of course, but after that you'll be able to enter the key because the product will be known on server.

    3) On the client (Signa, Toolbox, Cockpit), there are 2 types of errors:
    - License server not available - means, you have no network connection to the computer name or address which was defined as license server. Check network, your settings and make sure your license server service is running (see p.2). On Mac systems, there may be some ridiculous firewalls installed - disable them!
    - No license available - means the network connection and the status of service is OK, you just need to enter a correct license on the server. Notice: the new product information (needed for entering a license key, see p.2.3) will be submitted to the server only in this case (i.e. when the basic network connection is working and the server could be found).

    4) Remark on MacOSX software: it can't be foreclosed that the Mac versions of Signa or Toolbox could have problems submitting the right product information to the server (see p.3.2 -> 2.3). In that case I'd propose to install the same product on your PC workstation (the license server itself) temporarily just to let the server know the new software. After server accepts the license key you'll be able to start the same product from Mac, too.
    Thus, to troubleshoot licensing problems, very important is to read and interpret the error messages correctly.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stipe For This Useful Post:

  12. #24
    Donor Stipe is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    this was a friendly post from "workflow master"

  13. #25
    Banned kolpahan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stipe View Post
    Trouble with licensing - how to solve the problems
    All problems with licensing in Heidelberg environment are well-known, mostly from users who do own legal licenses and dongles. Normally it's not hard to find out the reason and to solve them, you just have to read the messsages carefully.

    1) On the license server: the License Manager won't start telling the license server is not running or the dongle is not available. You ought to believe this. Check whether the service is really running, restart it. Check if dongle is recognized by OS (Device Manager --> USB devices). Check if the correct server name or IP address is set up in the License Manager. The problem surely will be one of these.

    2) Error after entering a new license key. There are 3 possible cases, and the License Manager brings an explicit message:
    - Wrong key (check the spelling of the license key);
    - Wrong dongle number (the license key is valid, but not suitable for the current dongle: get the right key) ;
    - Product unknown. This means, Licese Server has not yet recieved any request from a client requiring a key for this kind of software or version. All you have to do is to start the software on the client first, enter the correct server name or IP address and let it poll for a license. It won't find any, of course, but after that you'll be able to enter the key because the product will be known on server.

    3) On the client (Signa, Toolbox, Cockpit), there are 2 types of errors:
    - License server not available - means, you have no network connection to the computer name or address which was defined as license server. Check network, your settings and make sure your license server service is running (see p.2). On Mac systems, there may be some ridiculous firewalls installed - disable them!
    - No license available - means the network connection and the status of service is OK, you just need to enter a correct license on the server. Notice: the new product information (needed for entering a license key, see p.2.3) will be submitted to the server only in this case (i.e. when the basic network connection is working and the server could be found).

    4) Remark on MacOSX software: it can't be foreclosed that the Mac versions of Signa or Toolbox could have problems submitting the right product information to the server (see p.3.2 -> 2.3). In that case I'd propose to install the same product on your PC workstation (the license server itself) temporarily just to let the server know the new software. After server accepts the license key you'll be able to start the same product from Mac, too.
    Thus, to troubleshoot licensing problems, very important is to read and interpret the error messages correctly.

    From 2011 product keys fit, and from 2013 no.
    Watched "the*.lic" files there by 2013 products do not.

  14. Your ad here

  15. #26
    Donor Stipe is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kolpahan View Post
    From 2011 product keys fit, and from 2013 no.
    Watched "the*.lic" files there by 2013 products do not.
    Type following instead of PE10... , PC10... , SI10... , TX10... and so on the version number like this:

    PE13... , PC13... , SI13... , TX13...

    Thats it ;-)

  16. #27
    Donor gsherrold is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stipe View Post
    Type following instead of PE10... , PC10... , SI10... , TX10... and so on the version number like this:

    PE13... , PC13... , SI13... , TX13...

    Thats it ;-)

    I've used Prinect 2011 license keys, and there are some features in Prinect Engines 2013 that are unlicensed.
    What to do?

  17. #28
    Donor Stipe is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gsherrold View Post
    I've used Prinect 2011 license keys, and there are some features in Prinect Engines 2013 that are unlicensed.
    What to do?
    start them once and they will be licensed. which kind of engines do yo mean?

  18. #29
    Junior Member mimmo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    the license server LS_Hdenv request me a password to open

    the license server LS_Hdenv request me a password to open

  19. #30
    Junior Member mimmo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Excuse me

    Quote Originally Posted by mimmo View Post
    the license server LS_Hdenv request me a password to open

    Found it thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pitstop Server 10 vs Callas pdfToolbox Server 5?
    By delfinr5 in forum PDF & Workflow
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-06-2017, 10:31 AM
  2. Heidelberger License Server 10.1.7
    By bmirror in forum PDF & Workflow
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2013, 12:08 AM
  3. Heidelberger License Server 10.1.7.1
    By Mochitron in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2013, 02:21 AM
  4. Heidelberger License Server 10.1.7.1
    By Mochitron in forum Recycle Bin
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 12:37 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 04:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts