what password from the archive?
what password from the archive?
dosnt work on 11 ver or highter.
just installed Heidelberg Prinect Universal Pill on a windows-pc and run pdf toolbox and signa station 2013 on mac os x mavericks without problems.
Did you have a licence for Prinect Business Manager 7 ?
All licenses attached archive doesn't work.
Installed everything according to instructions. Replace file LicJ.dll.
After attempts to install license gives an error 32210 (Invalid license key. Please check conformity).
Please help me!!!
Need a license for products 2013, are primarily interested in the PDF ToolBOX and Signa Station.
Trouble with licensing - how to solve the problems
All problems with licensing in Heidelberg environment are well-known, mostly from users who do own legal licenses and dongles. Normally it's not hard to find out the reason and to solve them, you just have to read the messsages carefully.
1) On the license server: the License Manager won't start telling the license server is not running or the dongle is not available. You ought to believe this. Check whether the service is really running, restart it. Check if dongle is recognized by OS (Device Manager --> USB devices). Check if the correct server name or IP address is set up in the License Manager. The problem surely will be one of these.
2) Error after entering a new license key. There are 3 possible cases, and the License Manager brings an explicit message:
- Wrong key (check the spelling of the license key);
- Wrong dongle number (the license key is valid, but not suitable for the current dongle: get the right key) ;
- Product unknown. This means, Licese Server has not yet recieved any request from a client requiring a key for this kind of software or version. All you have to do is to start the software on the client first, enter the correct server name or IP address and let it poll for a license. It won't find any, of course, but after that you'll be able to enter the key because the product will be known on server.
3) On the client (Signa, Toolbox, Cockpit), there are 2 types of errors:
- License server not available - means, you have no network connection to the computer name or address which was defined as license server. Check network, your settings and make sure your license server service is running (see p.2). On Mac systems, there may be some ridiculous firewalls installed - disable them!
- No license available - means the network connection and the status of service is OK, you just need to enter a correct license on the server. Notice: the new product information (needed for entering a license key, see p.2.3) will be submitted to the server only in this case (i.e. when the basic network connection is working and the server could be found).
4) Remark on MacOSX software: it can't be foreclosed that the Mac versions of Signa or Toolbox could have problems submitting the right product information to the server (see p.3.2 -> 2.3). In that case I'd propose to install the same product on your PC workstation (the license server itself) temporarily just to let the server know the new software. After server accepts the license key you'll be able to start the same product from Mac, too.
Thus, to troubleshoot licensing problems, very important is to read and interpret the error messages correctly.
this was a friendly post from "workflow master"
the license server LS_Hdenv request me a password to open