+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Convert and Publish PDF Files to Flipping Book?

Junior Member merryflip is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Convert and Publish PDF Files to Flipping Book?

Step by step guide to show you how to [URL="http://www.xflip.com/digital-magazine-software.html"]create online magazine[/URL] using xFlip page flip software. Just have a try and enjoy viewing flipping page with ease!

1. Download and install the Software
    Free download and install xFlip [URL="http://www.xflip.com"]Page Turning Software[/URL] onto your computer. It is a standalone publishing programme that allows you to publish PDF files as turning Flash pages.

2. Add PDF/video/images that You Want to Publish
    Import any files such as PDF, videos, images (PNG, JPEG, GIF), and swf files together that you want to add into the program. There are two options for you to choose; hit the "Add File" menu, or click the "Import" button. Then a pop-up window appears that allows to define the page ranges and page quality for conversion. You can see its screen as follows:

3. Edit Flipbook
    The "Page Edit" button on the top menu allows to create your desired effect by doing some editing jobs like insert hyperlink, text, image, hotspot, SWF, video(You Tube video included), and sound to the output magazine's pages. All its editing functions can be shown in the list below. It could be simpler and more direct than that!

4. Select Your Desired Output Magazine
    You can completely command designing your own favorite output appearance by clicking the "Design" button. The software itself has some built-in amazing templates for ornamenting Flash magazine.

5. Start to Publish Flash Magazine
    Perform the publishing job by clicking the output files format that you want to convert and navigate to the directory where your converted file is located. The resulting flash file is a web-ready document with flipping pages. Now you can enjoy viewing online flash magazine freely!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to merryflip For This Useful Post:

Junior Member cadery is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Thanks, pdf flip book is convenient for reading on mobile devices. People can use flip book maker to convert PDF files to flip book.

Junior Member pixelpaint is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Last time, i try to use indesign CS6 with DPS APP Builder from adobe. Then can view it both on iOS and Android using Adobe Preview. Its quite smooth

Junior Member David Moon is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Thumbs up Awesome

Thanks. This is what I need.

Junior Member Ailsa00 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Well, Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro is also a good software to convert [URL="http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker-pro/"]PDF to flip magazine[/URL], also like your tutorial guides.

Junior Member levato is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use Issuu for many of my publications; it's easy and customers love integrating their flipbooks onto their Facebook pages.

of the biggest issues I've encountered with most flipbooks is Flash compatibility, especially with tablets and other mobile devices. While the DPS App is a working solution, the apps are slow and tend to be a bit bloated.

I recommend using an HTML5 lightbox framework to parse the PDFs; they're compatible everywhere and take advantage of responsive design. Some HTML5 frameworks are getting spiffy and can reproduce page turns.

Member Specter has a spectacular aura about Specter has a spectacular aura about Specter has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by levato View Post
    I use Issuu for many of my publications; it's easy and customers love integrating their flipbooks onto their Facebook pages.

of the biggest issues I've encountered with most flipbooks is Flash compatibility, especially with tablets and other mobile devices. While the DPS App is a working solution, the apps are slow and tend to be a bit bloated.

I recommend using an HTML5 lightbox framework to parse the PDFs; they're compatible everywhere and take advantage of responsive design. Some HTML5 frameworks are getting spiffy and can reproduce page turns.
    I'm starting to use Issu as well for the publications as Levato has said, the FB integration is a great add on.

+ Reply to Thread