+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Batch processing of trim box of a pdf

Junior Member Demon is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Batch processing of trim box of a pdf

Dear friends
    I generally receive 2 sizes of pdf files (around 60 individual pages). In that some of them will be single pages and some are double spread without any trim box. I am using prinect pdf tool box to apply trim box to them. Luckily all single pages have same media size(188x265) and all double spread pages have same media size (376x265). The book trim size is 185x260. Now the problem is I have made 2 settings to apply these settings but I have to open each and every file and make the respective trim size and split the spread pages to single pages.So it has become laborious and I want to ask you is there any batch processing of the pdf files in the entire folder so it will be automatically apply trim boxes to the individual pdf files.

I think somebody will have some solution for this problem
    I hope for early reply

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    Dear friends
    I generally receive 2 sizes of pdf files (around 60 individual pages). In that some of them will be single pages and some are double spread without any trim box. I am using prinect pdf tool box to apply trim box to them. Luckily all single pages have same media size(188x265) and all double spread pages have same media size (376x265). The book trim size is 185x260. Now the problem is I have made 2 settings to apply these settings but I have to open each and every file and make the respective trim size and split the spread pages to single pages.So it has become laborious and I want to ask you is there any batch processing of the pdf files in the entire folder so it will be automatically apply trim boxes to the individual pdf files.

I think somebody will have some solution for this problem
    I hope for early reply
    Pitstop.....
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. pleaseĀ Register to gain full access.

Junior Member deppix is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Definitively Pitstop.Can be a pain to install but it does work wonders (especially for batch jobs)...

+ Reply to Thread