+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eye One Pro Help me plz

Junior Member mexdark is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Unhappy Eye One Pro Help me plz

I could help with a question, I have a plotter canon IPF 750, for which you buy a X Rite Eye One Pro, the one who sold me I recommended that this device could optimize my color output, but I have tried and I can not do measuring the color patches; searching the internet I apparently need to buy license for this measurement or I'm doing wrong.

Thank You

Greetings

Junior Member kenshin is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    The packaging should have the license code or the CDs should have a software key.

You can also go to Xrite site and request the code, they will ask for your part and serial no. at bottom of device to register device or get assistance.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mexdark View Post

I could help with a question, I have a plotter canon IPF 750, for which you buy a X Rite Eye One Pro, the one who sold me I recommended that this device could optimize my color output, but I have tried and I can not do measuring the color patches; searching the internet I apparently need to buy license for this measurement or I'm doing wrong.

Thank You

Greetings
    why dont you simply ask the person who sold the eye one for your colour management???

Junior Member mexdark is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Thanks for your feedback , the person who sold me does not have any cd has no idea of how to use, he had administrative problems and had to close their offices , began to sell its equipment. The point is I need a license to use the Eye i1, to calibar my plotter.

Greetings

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mexdark View Post
    Thanks for your feedback , the person who sold me does not have any cd has no idea of how to use, he had administrative problems and had to close their offices , began to sell its equipment. The point is I need a license to use the Eye i1, to calibar my plotter.

Greetings
    so i guess you got ripped off!!!

the license is connected to the serial number of your eye one pro.
    no other license code will work!

Junior Member printprint is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Use i1 Diagnostics to learn about embedded features of your device.

Junior Member alvindp is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    install i1 Diagnostics and you should see the serial and ask the manufacturer for assistance.

PRC Member lessbones is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    You can use ArgyllCMS with your i1pro to generate, measure charts, and create icc profiles for free, or you can try i1profiler, which I believe depending on your i1pro should automatically unlock certain features just by having the i1pro hooked up--

Junior Member husky is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    The i1pro is just a reader. It's all up to whatever software (rip) you are going to use. I suggest you give a try with the colorgate software, it has all you need for color management. Also, licenses reported by i1diagnostic are only for xrite software, like i1match o i1profiler.

edit: i just realized I answered to a 4 months old thread. LOL

+ Reply to Thread