+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: EFI Fiery XF 5 .iso Download

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    doesnt work on 32 bit installation:

- at server startup it shows dongle id "123456789" and license "not found"
    - the tray icon becomes green after a while
    - show license options crashes: "object not found"
    - license manager log says "invalid key"
    - activation wizard shows dongle id "0"
    - cut server and profiler suite dont start
    - client launches but all output devices are gone
    Yeah correct. Might take this down until sorted, The cracked lm.dll needs to be implemented to allow hacked license file to work and fools the program the dongle is there. This is where the keys are checked. I'm going dig up Dee's old crack with dongle id and lic file of 123456789 from efi 4.0. Then we can enter different things in lic file to make permanent. Much like licj.dll for Heidelberg license manager....
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 06-19-2014 at 06:21 PM.

Donor lppenev is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Willburwilde share dongle with emulator,pls

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    Yeah correct. Might take this down until sorted, The cracked lm.dll needs to be implemented to allow hacked license file to work and fools the program the dongle is there. This is where the keys are checked. I'm going dig up Dee's old crack with dongle id and lic file of 123456789 from efi 4.0. Then we can enter different things in lic file to make permanent. Much like licj.dll for Heidelberg license manager....
    i guess the patched EFI.exe posted by zombie takes the same way.
    the license file is accepted and the license is shown as permanent in efi server information although the key signature is wrong.
    this works for 32-bit as well as with 64-bit installation!
    the only problem is that not all options / output devices are working.
    maybe there is a license option missing or wrong?
    i didnt find time to investigate much further.

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    i guess the patched EFI.exe posted by zombie takes the same way.
    the license file is accepted and the license is shown as permanent in efi server information although the key signature is wrong.
    this works for 32-bit as well as with 64-bit installation!
    the only problem is that not all options / output devices are working.
    maybe there is a license option missing or wrong?
    i didnt find time to investigate much further.
    Yeah so I think, when I get the time, changing the dongle emu sn dword value (whatever it works out to be) in the .reg file to 123456789 may correct this, then use lm.dll
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 06-20-2014 at 01:19 AM.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    Yeah so I think, when I get the time, changing the dongle emu sn dword value (whatever it works out to be) in the .reg file to 123456789 may correct this, then use lm.dll
    the dongle number "123456789" was already shown WITHOUT any dongle emu while using the lm.dll you have posted earlier!

PRC Member zombie will become famous soon enough zombie will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    i can confirm that all options are shown as permanent license on 64-bit installation with zombies method.

but cut server and color profiler still refuse to launch and you have only a very limited choice of output devices. e.g. epson printers are completely missing in the output device list!

so i guess this approach is not 100% working.
    Yes, Cut Server does not work.
    Color Profiler refuse to launch? Can you post a screenshot? Or tell me the exact file name (exe)?

Just try to make a linearisation (don't complete it, print only), and all devices will be shown.

The only thing is not working for me is the Verifyer, but I think it is something related to my OS (Win2008 Server R2).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Yes, Cut Server does not work.
    Color Profiler refuse to launch? Can you post a screenshot? Or tell me the exact file name (exe)?

Just try to make a linearisation (don't complete it, print only), and all devices will be shown.

The only thing is not working for me is the Verifyer, but I think it is something related to my OS (Win2008 Server R2).
    color profiler launches but asks for license or efi spectrometer.

verifyer crashes for me too. i am on win2008r2 too. maybe a connected spectrometer is missing?

for linearisation i have to setup an output device first. so i have to setup a device from the "short" list for linearisation to get access to the missing printers?

Thanks
    the dongle number "123456789" was already shown WITHOUT any dongle emu while using the lm.dll you have posted earlier!
    Cut server wouldn't see that dongle using lm.dll tho. From what I can see it doesn't use that .dll at all. It does it's own check for a dongle differently, hence my previous post.

It looks at the sys for the dongle and efi server for the matching license, lm.dll is not system wide like a dongle, only works on the application referencing that dll.

Cut server needs a license check and dongle check before startup, which you won't get without a hacked license file and dongle emu to match. No-one is gonna be able to crack the Flexlm keys in that lic file without cracked lm.dll and you can't put lm.dll anywhere for cut server.

Or you need cut server to be cracked separately.

Color profiling suite needs to also be cracked or a dongle emu for the efi spectro with matching flexlm lic file, which can be separate to the efi xf5 dongle or on same dongle as xf5.

Cut server works and Color profiler starts with demo til December if you don't hack the license file. Everything else also worked fine for me on 2008 r2 x64 when license and dongle used as specified in my 1st upload, the only issues are the expiration and no matching EFI spectro (for onboard dongle to start the app) for Color profile suite which I can handle and use Heidelberg color tool for icc creation.

Also has anyone tried features in EFI XF5 such as one bit tiff option using only the cracked exe? Do those kinda features work?

It's the weekend here so il look more tomorrow.
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 06-20-2014 at 05:24 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

Donor Apa_Cska is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

AVG free incompatibility

I couldn't login to the server 'cause my AVG free...
    changed to avast. and of course I forgot the first step (UAC) with the dongle-emulator...
    but now is Everything OK.

Thnks

Ap
    Last edited by Apa_Cska; 07-04-2014 at 10:51 AM.

Donor delsi77 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cooling View Post
    try this...
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    if this not work I will upload my version tomorrow...
    hi, i try this, but stops and does not continue to 1,5 gb ..
    you can have another source, maybe more stable? can you help? thank you

12. Your ad here

Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by delsi77 View Post
    hi, i try this, but stops and does not continue to 1,5 gb ..
    you can have another source, maybe more stable? can you help? thank you
    there are more than enough sources in this thread!!!

Donor delsi77 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, at the moment I do not have enough posts to view the links ;)

Junior Member phamgia is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hello all
    I have find virut file crack. can you upload file crack other site, pls? thanks you

Junior Member adobestudios is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot ! Save my day at work !

Thanks
    Fiery XF 6 has been released, might shift focus to that, I would put a req in req section for XF6 ISO but can't as my permissions on this forum are crap:

Fiery XF Proofing

Overview

Fiery® XF Proofing Version 6, the flexible and scalable precision RIP and color management workflow for proofing, package prototyping and fine art printing, streamlines your print production with customizable automated workflows from job creation to proofing and verification.

Accurate color management by measurements, with advanced spot- and process-color optimization, enables you to easily achieve precise, predictable and repeatable contract proofs.

Automated workflows eliminate touch points and remove the need for manual job submission, saving operators time and reducing error rates. A fully customizable user interface allows you to tailor the application to each operator’s tasks and skill set.

http://w3.efi.com/fiery-wide-format/product-overview/fiery-xf-proofing

Anyone got a copy???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast