Yes it does, although you will not be able to run the apps listed above in my screenshot, and its 32bit only.Originally Posted by ;154766
anybody can share ISO of Efi XF 5.0 64bit and updates?
I still use EFI 4.5 with my own ICC media profles. Now, I just installed EFI 5.0, copy/paste media files from 4.5 to 5.0 folder, but EFI still shows me: No profiles available.
Any help plz.
1. Installed your dongle emu.
2. Installed the 64-bit version on a Win2008 Server.
3. Made all the updates up to version 5.2.1
4. Made some cleaning in your license (features), coz it is a mess. After that I replaced all expiry dates with the word permanent.
5. Replaced the original license daemon (EFI.exe) with the cracked one from XF 4.5 k.
6. I was able to start the server (original 64-bit exe), and login with the client.
7. Since I don't know the software very well, I am unable to tell if everything's working OK or not.
So, if you have free time, play with my method.
BTW, is Dee still alive? I haven't heard about him from 6+ years.
- at server startup it shows dongle id "123456789" and license "not found"
- the tray icon becomes green after a while
- show license options crashes: "object not found"
- license manager log says "invalid key"
- activation wizard shows dongle id "0"
- cut server and profiler suite dont start
- client launches but all output devices are gone
Think you've pretty much got the same result tho.
Which is btw: emulating a legitimate dongle installed with a real grace license from efi.
You can try it yourself by installing the dongle emu and clicking download whilst activating....it will work.....for now til efi cotton on...someone from ru-board realeased a real dongle.....years ago and it's still works lol...
Replacing the words with permanent won't work unless .exes are cracked with lm.dll as the dates are hardcoded in the keys regardless of what the lic manager says, it will still time out.
Yeah I didn't clean the lic file up.
Not sure about Dee, nice dude tho
Last edited by Willburwilde; 06-19-2014 at 02:55 AM.
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.
Files + screenshots. In the Task Manager screenshot, you can see the Server.exe is 64-bit. Also, the license daemon log give no error. Standart passwd for the archive.
but cut server and color profiler still refuse to launch and you have only a very limited choice of output devices. e.g. epson printers are completely missing in the output device list!
so i guess this approach is not 100% working.
anybody can share XF5.0 updates to 5.2.1