+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: EFI Fiery XF 5 .iso Download

Member zonetoon will become famous soon enough zonetoon will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Link Update PP1 and PP2 for EFI 5.0

PP1 :
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 5 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

PP2 :

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zonetoon For This Useful Post:

Donor cooling will become famous soon enough cooling will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zonetoon View Post
    PP1 : *** hidden content ***

PP2 : *** hidden content ***
    I tested EFI XF in Windows 8.1 (64bit) with the last updates (5.2.1), replacing EFI_XF_Server.exe with the cracked one, and seems to work, but I don't have any plotter for real testing, could you make a test? Tomorrow I will upload FieryXF5_MediaProfiles iso.

Donor corberanokin is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Thumbs up Works well

Tested on Windows 7-64. Works perfectly

Thanks

Donor cooling will become famous soon enough cooling will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by corberanokin View Post
    Tested on Windows 7-64. Works perfectly

Thanks
    Have you try to create an icc profile for a new media using Color Tools? Because I don't understand if you must have a license for create media profile from Color Tools. If you use Efi Color Profile Suite 4 (that is present in Efi XF installer) there must be a license linked to the spectrophotomer (or you can use in DEMO mode).

Donor corberanokin is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Icc

I created a basic linearization. Just to prove. My eyeone i1pro2 works properly with Color Tools.

Member zonetoon will become famous soon enough zonetoon will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Update PP3 (Fiery 5.02 to 5.1)

Link PP3 :

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zonetoon For This Useful Post:

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cooling View Post
    I've found this cracked version of Efi XF 5.0.2 server...I can't test it...give me some feedbacks. You can install XF 5 ONLY THE x32 BIT VERSION + updates (until 5.2.1 version) and then replace the original file with the cracked one. Windows 8.1 works only with last updates (I tested with 5.2.1).
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    password:
    Code:
    Only the registered members can see the download links/content. please Register to gain full access.
    Agreed, tested on Win 7 Ultimate (64bit) on Parallels with 32bit EFI and working well

I am currently working on the lic......please be patient.. the features will currently expire on 2014-12-01, working on permanent....

Thankyou cooling and enjoy peeps :D
    Last edited by Willburwilde; 06-15-2014 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks
    Here Fiery XF 5 Media Profile ISO:
    Code:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cooling For This Useful Post:

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Unhappy

I tested EFI XF in Windows 8.1 (64bit) with the last updates (5.2.1), replacing EFI_XF_Server.exe with the cracked one, and seems to work, but I don't have any plotter for real testing, could you make a test? Tomorrow I will upload FieryXF5_MediaProfiles iso.
    doesnt work for all options. there is no license for cut server and color profiler. maybe some more are missing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    doesnt work for all options. there is no license for cut server and color profiler. maybe some more are missing.
    I've found the crack on google and I don't know how it works...I think that bypasses checking of licenses because if you try to show licenses it says that there aren't and nothing dongle is connected. Cut server and color profile suite have their personal .exe application and they are a sort of standalone programs: you must try to crack their .exe and replace or try to emulate a dongle with full (I think Willburwild is working on this) license that can be used for ALL application

14. Your ad here

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    I've found the crack on google and I don't know how it works...I think that bypasses checking of licenses because if you try to show licenses it says that there aren't and nothing dongle is connected. Cut server and color profile suite have their personal .exe application and they are a sort of standalone programs: you must try to crack their .exe and replace or try to emulate a dongle with full (I think Willburwild is working on this) license that can be used for ALL application
    the individual tools ask the efi server for a valid license. the efi client does this too and is not patched! so the efi server .exe is not cracked completely.

Moderator Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of Willburwilde has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    the individual tools ask the efi server for a valid license. the efi client does this too and is not patched! so the efi server .exe is not cracked completely.
    As you can see from my post I can get the tools licensed until 1-12-14, working on a permanent solution tho...I can upload temp lic/dongle emu for people to play with if like.
    Which btw is just a modified version of the 4.5.1 lic/dongle.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willburwilde View Post
    As you can see from my post I can get the tools licensed until 1-12-14, working on a permanent solution tho...I can upload temp lic/dongle emu for people to play with if like.
    Which btw is just a modified version of the 4.5.1 lic/dongle.
    does your dongle emu work on 64-bit windows?

your screenshot shows the options licensed as permanent AND with expiration date.
    permanent and time limited at the same time doesnt make any sense?!

Thanks
    does your dongle emu work on 64-bit windows?

your screenshot shows the options licensed as permanent AND with expiration date.
    permanent and time limited at the same time doesnt make any sense?!
    We have the cracked exe, we also have the dongle emu. We don't have the flexlm feature license file for any corresponding dongle id. The reason you are seeing both is because I modified a grace license to permanent. Which is not working as perm but temp still il upload it shortly.

I can get all features running til that date.

Thanks
    Dongle emu and lic file (32bit and 64bit working)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/hr6y2x

1. Rename your computer to "this_host" (no quotes) - This is not entirely necessary, you will get error in license information, but still works.
    2. Install dongle emu as usual
    3. Copy lic file to "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlexLM" or activate manually with it (129045315_06172014093943.lic)

You will have EFI 5.x until 1-dec-2014, I have not tried any date tricks.

PS. would like to remind you that this is work in progress. Working on a permanent solution.

Let me know if any issues

The cracked.exe is NOT required as yet.

Last edited by Willburwilde; 06-17-2014 at 06:26 PM.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Willburwilde For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast