Junior Member carmat is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

I can not start it

Quote Originally Posted by mzbdn View Post
    EFI Fiery XF 5 .iso Download

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=597603&uk=3876318102
    http://url.cn/GmenHl

https://liveupdate.efi.com/grad/10379/XF5_PC_PP1.zip
    not be used or demo form? and downloaded and installed but I get that you can not connect to server.
    if you do not crack and can not be used in demo version so that you can not serve. thanks

Junior Member squalla is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I am interesting in this software too. Any know how to use this as a demo? Just to see how it works and its quality.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by squalla View Post
    I am interesting in this software too. Any know how to use this as a demo? Just to see how it works and its quality.
    ask your dealer for a demo dongle!

Junior Member pipppoletto65 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Tanks for software

Junior Member locomia is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hello, thanks for the link!

Would you know if this "EFI Fiery XF 5" is the upgrade version for "EFI Colorproof XF 4.5" ? Or is it another software?

I am a newbie .NET developer, but have a cusiosity to know how to make the crack for it. If you guys give some research links about "making cracks" and specifically about the "EFI rips cracks documentation - lol" , I think I could help the community.

I used cracked EFI CP XF 3.0 and 4.0 for years and everything seems to be related to lm.dll and server.exe. I tried to get the 4.5 version from this forum, but have no enough posts to access it :( . (if some could help me with this, please pm)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to locomia For This Useful Post:

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by locomia View Post
    Hello, thanks for the link!
    Would you know if this "EFI Fiery XF 5" is the upgrade version for "EFI Colorproof XF 4.5" ? Or is it another software?
    you can use google or take a look at efi´s homepage to get details about this version.

I am a newbie .NET developer, but have a cusiosity to know how to make the crack for it. If you guys give some research links about "making cracks" and specifically about the "EFI rips cracks documentation - lol" , I think I could help the community.
    if there was a cracking instruction/documentation we dont need your help anymore!

I used cracked EFI CP XF 3.0 and 4.0 for years and everything seems to be related to lm.dll and server.exe. I tried to get the 4.5 version from this forum, but have no enough posts to access it :( . (if some could help me with this, please pm)
    now you have got version 5.0 from this forum. you can test your cracking skills with the latest version! no need for older 4.5!

Junior Member locomia is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Come on, what´s wrong with you?

I said I need working 4.5 to use right now at a customer. If you can´t help, that´s ok.

And I will try to crack 5.0 in the same time I train my skills but there must be some material on the web about "dongle cracking techniques", "dongles types, brands and technologies", "how to program with dongle encryption", classes, libraries needed, etc, etc. I mean learning concepts and basic knowledge to do a kind of development I never did, not a cake recipe.

Anyway, when I made my own cake recipe, I´ll put it available to every here, including you - even if you don´t need my help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by locomia View Post
    Come on, what´s wrong with you?

I said I need working 4.5 to use right now at a customer. If you can´t help, that´s ok.

you have to stick to the rules as everybody else here! become a full member to get access to the full software section!

And I will try to crack 5.0 in the same time I train my skills but there must be some material on the web about "dongle cracking techniques", "dongles types, brands and technologies", "how to program with dongle encryption", classes, libraries needed, etc, etc. I mean learning concepts and basic knowledge to do a kind of development I never did, not a cake recipe.

if you believe this shit you are talking about you have to be a very very fresh newbie! i cant stop laughing! you have no clue at all about cracking a dongle protected app. of course there is no documentation or tutorial about current protection schemes since the real hackers want to make cash with their cracks and patches. cracking is about reverse engineering and debugging, not about reading docs and browsing classes and libraries. without the real dongle, developer seeds and encryption keys you wont crack the latest protections at all.

learning .net has nothing in common with cracking. so your knowledge is absolutely useless for this task! go and learn assembler language, using a debugger and read about breaking encryption algorithms and anti debugging techniques.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Junior Member Don_Macaroni is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    This would be the direct link...

http://hot.baidupcs.com/file/2b5dffb9aba630415a63891512a3985f?xcode=cebff3f7f04 aca33605473aaadf1e64b2e0f4ab8e7550152&fid=38763181 02-250528-2485940858&time=1373914720&sign=FDTAXER-DCb740ccc5511e5e8fedcff06b081203-8b24apSpOqkqHxQ6A9ZpQlPLGC8%3D&to=hc,hb&fm=N,Q,U&e xpires=8h&rt=sh&r=774557020&logid=2920366207&sh=1

But indeed still needs a cure...

13. Your ad here

Thanks
    Hmm... seems the link timed out.

Junior Member phambird is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    thank you, its helpful

Thanks
    I installed the DEMO from the link... Does anybody know if there exists a dongle emulator or a serial 'cure'?

I do have troubles making it run, it keeps telling me it can't connect to the server. Anybody has experience running this software on Mac?

Banned raymiu is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I also need a crack of efi, please help!

Junior Member naresh6 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

current version

what is the working link

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast