+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DeviceLink

Digitix

DeviceLink

Anyone can tell me if you can make ICC profiles DeviceLink with ONYX software?

Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Digitix For This Useful Post:

Donor seratne is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I know some of the older versions don't support Devicelink. Here is a discussion on using devicelink: http://www.onyxtalk.com/thread-how-to-handle-devicelink-profiles
    It does not appear you can create devicelink with onyx though. You might have to use something like this: http://www.tglc.com/english/01_1_imp_dlink_pro.html

4. The Following User Says Thank You to seratne For This Useful Post:

Digitix
    Thanks for the reply, I'm comparing ColorGate 6 with Onyx for printing on ceramic tiles, and one of the conditions is to create DeviceLinks to maintain the same output.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Digitix For This Useful Post:

Junior Member colour.911 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarpla View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I'm comparing ColorGate 6 with Onyx for printing on ceramic tiles, and one of the conditions is to create DeviceLinks to maintain the same output.
    Why exactly you need devicelink profile for ceramic? Can you be more specific about your needs?

PRC Member Tony14 will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    @colour.911: I guess, it's required to convert due to a classical CMYK separation from his original file to another CMYK profile created from tile characterization.
    Therefore, CMYK to CMYK, it makes sense to use DeviceLink profile rather than DeviceProfile

Hope that helps

Junior Member jonl8038 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I recommand GMG colorserver with smart profiler ; if you are looking for devicelink software that give you tremendous result

kccanhtuan
    GMG software and Winzar Mio software of Kodak are good for Device link. You can create device link to any profile you want match.

Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread