+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: ColorThink Pro 3.0 for Windows

Junior Member gofree is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColorWizard View Post
    Try this one: http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=colorthink+tutorials
    Look for the ColorWiki link
    Thank you. Seem like the Video tuts are only available in buyer's library.

@solarmouse
    sn
    https://db.tt/eptYXPWa

It's not working - no 'Proceed' button enabled.

Though serial number from printroot works, the ColorCast module not working: ColorThink Pro 3.0.3
    printroot/CCTCX-acfbf1-e4e5f8-be065a-300W

Please, can anyone generate the correct serial number for ColorCase based on printroot?

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gofree View Post
    Thank you. Seem like the Video tuts are only available in buyer's library.

@solarmouse
    sn
    https://db.tt/eptYXPWa

It's not working - no 'Proceed' button enabled.

Though serial number from printroot works, the ColorCast module not working: ColorThink Pro 3.0.3
    printroot/CCTCX-acfbf1-e4e5f8-be065a-300W

Please, can anyone generate the correct serial number for ColorCase based on printroot?
    If you are not familiar with ColorThink, start with a manual. ColorThink 2 manual on ColorWiki is a good start point.
    There are some videos on YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CHROMiXColorSmarts/videos
    Regarding ColorCast. Did you find out enough about it in order to start using it? What do you want to do with ColorCast?
    Cheers,
    CW

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColorWizard View Post
    If you are not familiar with ColorThink, start with a manual. ColorThink 2 manual on ColorWiki is a good start point.
    There are some videos on YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CHROMiXColorSmarts/videos
    Regarding ColorCast. Did you find out enough about it in order to start using it? What do you want to do with ColorCast?

Thanks a lot for the video link, it's great.
    About ColorCast, I have not used this module yet, but I am certain it will help analyse the unwanted tint which most printers suffer? Anyway, it won't hurt to learn more
    Last edited by gofree; 12-27-2015 at 05:41 AM.

PRC Member ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard is a glorious beacon of light ColorWizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    About ColorCast, I have not used this module yet, but I am certain it will help analyse the unwanted tint which most printers suffer? Anyway, it won't hurt to learn more
    As it stated in ColorThink, a ColorCast profile "binds a color transformation into an existing device profile. It's useful for capturing a complex color transformation - such as proofing a 6-channel system. Resulting profile remains a device profile and can be used anywhere device profiles are supported."
    I doubt it will helpfull in analyzing any color cast, rather it may help you to compensate a color cast.
    It seems to me that you don't sure if ColorCast really fits your needs.

Just image that you have got a chance to save your 550 bucks (ColorThink + ColorCast) by making a Christmas wish, but it's only one wish. You have to make sure that it really fits your needs; does it really worth to spend a wish on ColorCast? :) And then, probably, your dream will comes true.
    Cheers,
    CW

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ColorWizard For This Useful Post:

Junior Member an2rez is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

colorcast for windows

ColorCast is for embbeding one color transform in another icc profile. If you created profile for your printer then you can embbed other profile, say fogra39. You will then be able to print color proof from application that does not support proof transform or does not support 5 or more colors profiles.
    It is not about correcting color casts in your prints.

I also looking for serial working with windows version with colorcast code. I try to find way to recreate effect of colorcast with free tools like littlecms (build a abstract profiles) and argyllcms (apply abstract profile to another profile) but i can not compare effects because I can not generate colorcast profile.

Now I try to run virtually osx to find that serials published earlier are good. It would be lot easier for me to try that stuff on windows. If I could have a wish also then it would be great.

Solarmouse serials fit with windows version if you replace last letter M to W, but then colorcast code does not work.

cheers

Thanks
    ... by making a Christmas wish, but it's only one wish. You have to make sure that it really fits your needs; does it really worth to spend a wish on ColorCast? :) And then, probably, your dream will comes true.
    It really worths my all wishes for this Christmas.

Banned nomp is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Junior Member neomire is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Cool

thank you !

Donor cengell is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hello all, here in this post there are about 3-4 serials numbers but none of them work for the ColorCase upgrade, anybody could post serial and the ColorCase serial that both work as I read here they are tied together.

Thanks

Junior Member shampa will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 80 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

13. Your ad here

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shampa For This Useful Post:

Junior Member shampa will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    For Mac

Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 80 posts):
    You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5