+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chit chat about profiling

Moderator super silja will become famous soon enough super silja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron125 View Post
    How about get off the drugs or drink silja? I am not sloppy, it is you who is that way. You still have not told us how to maintain our spectro HW - why? Because it isn't possible. But you claim it is, so tell us all, how can me do this maintenance?
    crack seriously damage your brain, you forget to read,
    None of what I wrote has ANYTHING to do with colour stability - that is when colours change IN THE SAME light because inks are not stable or because of dry-down or similar. I never mentioned that even once. On every occasion, I mentioned lighting changing - hence can obviously be only one effect, metameric failure. (are you high again dude?) HAHAHA!!!
    combination of alcohol and crack destroy your vision and you can't read letter smaller than "Liquor store" neon
    don't drink when you take pils
    sRGB is NOT a PCS because calculations cannot be performed using sRGB alone to convert one profile to another in the same way as Lab/XYZ - if it IS possible, please show me the exact way how it can be done. I'll be waiting a very long time because I KNOW you will not be able to provide any proof whatsoever. Because there isn't any as it cannot be done. So instead of just saying the same stuff over and over, provide evidence to back up your tales.
    you got answer but your long memory last 5 minutes
    So get off the drugs and provide some actual, meaningful evidencial proof to back up even one of your tall-tales if you like to have any credibility.
    when you see blurry it means that something is wrong with you "sRGB man"

I know Bob, you laugh, but he continues to say the same crap over and over and never once actually any evidence or proof to give some credibility to his claims. I'm gonna be waiting a very long time for anything that can even vaguely backup what he claims - spectro maintenance, LOL!!

And then like a little girl, when he gets proven incorrect, starts to get all personal and bitch-slappy, letting me know I have brain failure, I'm ignorant, I have a short memory and all the rest of his 12-year-old child behaviours which get put into use whenever one of his claims is questioned and he cannot provide any evidence to proove what he's saying has any amount of truth to it. But that's just how silja is I spose, all talk, no proof.
    you got answer, but your memory is reset after you read a line

http://www.printroot.com/forum/f13/recent-calibration-devices-accuracy-testing-well-unit-unit-variability-8217/#post37319

and
    very soon this "conversation" will be moved to recycled bin
    this is shame for this forum that two persons (moderators!) speak in that way (even in private conversation sound awful)
    but let's everybody know what flame is, and brutally meaning of an "eye for an eye"
    my deep apology to all participant of printroot because they read this
    Last edited by super silja; 02-12-2012 at 06:14 AM.
    +-+-+-+-+-+ +-+-+ +-+-+ +-+-+-+-+ +-+-+-+-+
    |p|o|w|e|r| |t|o| |b|e| |y|o|u|r| |b|e|s|t|
    +-+-+-+-+-+ +-+-+ +-+-+ +-+-+-+-+ +-+-+-+-+

PRC Member lessbones is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron125 View Post
    True, but it's been at least 3-4+ years since the B&W changeover has really been a problem. And, if using a printer where it still is an expensive issue, that printer really should be upgraded to something much more current as the huge advances in quality, gamut, fineness of detail, ink use per print, head clogging, etc mean that there are SO many reasons to upgrade to a current technology printer and experience the definite visible improvements in output quality.
    This really does describe why it would be in your interest to upgrade your printer-- the money saved by not having to flush the black ink out of the lines will alone save you the amount of money it costs to upgrade (the ink and paper are what really cost $$$ no matter what size printer we are talking about as long as its an inkjet)

although one word of warning from my experience, and maybe someone has some insight into this--

I generally print with both an epson 11880 and a 9900, the former having both photo black and matte black loaded simultaneously, and the latter needing a (short) switchover-- But after having printed on the 9900 using photo black ink for about a year, the first time I ever switched it to matte black and then BACK to photo black, all my profiles were totally off and everything had to be reprofiled again (everything had taken on a reddish tint, which would suggest that there was some of the redder matte black ink still in the ink lines corrupting my profiles)

since that time i have only done the switchover once or twice, and while it hasn't been as drastic of a change, it has altered the appearance of things enough that I have needed to reprofile in order to hit my targets for proofing.

Bob12345
    Quote Originally Posted by lessbones View Post
    This really does describe why it would be in your interest to upgrade your printer-- the money saved by not having to flush the black ink out of the lines will alone save you the amount of money it costs to upgrade (the ink and paper are what really cost $$$ no matter what size printer we are talking about as long as its an inkjet)
    I've never had the problem with changing between black cartridges, thanks to Imageprint's "Phatte Black" system. I've already saved a ton of money and time and inconvenience because of that.

PRC Member lessbones is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    so then basically we are either talking about a costly upgrade, or a costly RIP-- either way ya gotta spend money to make money

Donor Huesos is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Smile Im like

Hi, I low time in this forum I'm like

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2