+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Studio Designer

fachel

Studio Designer

Hello Friends
    Who could help me with Esko Studio Designer, Toolkit for boxes, labels and shirink sleeves ? I looking for this link's. I am a student and according to several members of this forum is the best package for designers.

Fachel

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fachel View Post
    Hello Friends
    Who could help me with Esko Studio Designer, Toolkit for boxes, labels and shirink sleeves ? I looking for this link's. I am a student and according to several members of this forum is the best package for designers.

Fachel
    you can download the trial from eskos homepage or search for links here at the forum.

its that easy!

fachel

Studio Designer

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    you can download the trial from eskos homepage or search for links here at the forum.

its that easy!
    First step is Ok,
    I'm able to read the posts of the Printing Resource Center? I would like to participate more. PDF2ID i​​'ve posted the other day. And now like the plug ins esko studio.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fachel View Post
    First step is Ok,
    I'm able to read the posts of the Printing Resource Center? I would like to participate more. PDF2ID i​​'ve posted the other day. And now like the plug ins esko studio.
    so contribute to this forum and one day you will get full access like the other users here.

btw.: posting in the wrong section is not a good start. this section is not for requests!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread