+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Pepin Press Five Packaging Books Collection

  1. #1
    kapt_kikuk
    Guest

    Pepin Press Five Packaging Books Collection


    Pepin Press Five Packaging Books Collection | 68MB

    Packaging is an important factor in any retail environment and a key element in most marketing strategies. Consumers react immediately to package shapes, and are influenced by them when making buying decisions. Different product categories are often easy to recognize by their characteristic form, for example chocolate boxes or milk cartons. On the other hand, a manufacturer of an exclusive product, such as jewellery or perfume, may deliberately choose an unusual, eye-catching form.

    Those books are unique step-by-step manuals, containing hundreds of great folding ideas and ready-to-use designs. These books are essential tools for anyone involved in the fields of graphic and industrial design, advertising, and printing. All patterns are stored in eps vector format on the enclosed CD-ROMs. They may be used freely to create new designs, and can be scaled and modified to suit any conceivable purpose.

    here is the link :

    http://www.fileserve.com/file/5RCAz5j/All_Packaging_Books_Collection.rar

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kapt_kikuk For This Useful Post:

  3. #2
    Junior Member sr_wilson is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    very good post.. i´m have 2 of these books, and we are most usefull to me.. congrats for share with us.

  4. #3
    Junior Member Gunchie is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    GoOd job, thank you for sharring

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunchie For This Useful Post:

  6. #4
    kapt_kikuk
    Guest
    if the link is dead please tell me, i will reupload

  7. #5
    Junior Member jackiedfin is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Is this include the actual PDF's or is it just the EPS?

  8. #6
    Junior Member jackiedfin is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Downloaded it no pdf's just the EPS.. Great share they are just hard to fold without knowing what they are supposed to look like lol

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to jackiedfin For This Useful Post:

  10. #7
    Junior Member joycefil is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    where can i find the actual books this is just images!

  11. #8
    Banned lemark04 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Please, Book.

  12. #9
    Banned lloren is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    File not available

  13. #10
    Banned vihu102 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 29 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kapt_kikuk View Post

    Pepin Press Packaging Books Collection | 68MB

    Packaging is an important factor in any retail environment and a key element in most marketing strategies. Consumers react immediately to package shapes, and are influenced by them when making buying decisions. Different product categories are often easy to recognize by their characteristic form, for example chocolate boxes or milk cartons. On the other hand, a manufacturer of an exclusive product, such as jewellery or perfume, may deliberately choose an unusual, eye-catching form.

    Those books are unique step-by-step manuals, containing hundreds of great folding ideas and ready-to-use designs. These books are essential tools for any involved in the fields of graphic and industrial design, advertising, and printing. All patterns are stored in eps vector format on the enclosed CD-ROMs. They may be used freely to create new designs, and can be scaled and modified to suit any conceivable purpose.

    here is the link :

    http://www.fileserve.com/file/5RCAz5j/All_Packaging_Books_Collection.rar
    Would you reupload this file to other sever? Example: mediafire.com or Raipshare
    Thanks!

  14. Your ad here

  15. #11
    Junior Member fonso is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Yes please some can reupload those books, this is a great collection for every packaging designer!

  16. #12
    mtm
    mtm is offline
    Junior Member mtm is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fonso View Post
    Yes please some can reupload those books, this is a great collection for every packaging designer!
    I'll second that!

  17. #13
    Donor TPJozsef is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 38 Times in 6 Posts
    I'll join in for requesting the reupload

  18. #14
    Junior Member yokohama is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was looking for, re-upload this please :)

  19. #15
    Junior Member Marcintosh is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by kapt_kikuk View Post

    Pepin Press Packaging Books Collection | 68MB

    Packaging is an important factor in any retail environment and a key element in most marketing strategies. Consumers react immediately to package shapes, and are influenced by them when making buying decisions. Different product categories are often easy to recognize by their characteristic form, for example chocolate boxes or milk cartons. On the other hand, a manufacturer of an exclusive product, such as jewellery or perfume, may deliberately choose an unusual, eye-catching form.

    Those books are unique step-by-step manuals, containing hundreds of great folding ideas and ready-to-use designs. These books are essential tools for any involved in the fields of graphic and industrial design, advertising, and printing. All patterns are stored in eps vector format on the enclosed CD-ROMs. They may be used freely to create new designs, and can be scaled and modified to suit any conceivable purpose.

    here is the link :

    http://www.fileserve.com/file/5RCAz5j/All_Packaging_Books_Collection.rar
    Nice job. Thanks.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Marcintosh For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:19 PM
  2. Pepin Press -Book3_Folding_Patterns_Display-Publicity
    By supreetv in forum Packaging Technology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 07:55 AM
  3. Packaging Dielines 1 -- Pepin Press Book Series
    By supreetv in forum Recycle Bin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 08:53 PM
  4. Packaging Dielines 1 -- Pepin Press Book Series
    By supreetv in forum Recycle Bin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 08:52 PM
  5. Pepin Press: Rococo Patterns
    By major62 in forum Resources
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 11:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts