+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Packmage carton box design software

Member dcarton will become famous soon enough dcarton will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Packmage carton box design software

[URL="http://www.packmage.com"]Packmage[/URL] is a CAD software for corrugated and folding carton box design, it is designed to provide for cost control and efficiency optimization control low cost, the processing scheme of the high effective.

There're the main features below:

Rich box library
    - Packmage formal version box library contains arround 400 box templates and has been continuely updating.

Parametric box design- Select the right box from library, modify size to get the box design done. With this feature, users get the rough information about box size, total length of the die-line and folding line, paper use rate etc.

3D box modeling- Simulate high definition 3D box modeling process, save your cost for proofing. It has a friendly interface to user to operate and control the 3D display.

Step and repeat- Offer opotimized sort solutions to save cost no matter one box or multiple boxes in one cardboard.

Packmage CAD drawing tool:

With the new drawing tool you can:

1.import your own structural design work to define the 3D modeling;
    2.modify the box template in our library to generate a customized box suit for your requirements;
    3.draw brand new carton box template via the drawing tools and define the 3D modeling.
    Last edited by dcarton; 09-03-2012 at 10:31 PM. Reason: More information need to add
    packaging box designer

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dcarton For This Useful Post:

Junior Member t00l33t4u is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    for some reason it looks intimidating i hate CAD

4. The Following User Says Thank You to t00l33t4u For This Useful Post:

Junior Member portrait is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    How does this compare to ArtiosCAD? Is it simpler to use? I am used to modeling with program like Solidworks but I find ArtiosCAD not intuitive at all. Is Packmage better?

Member dcarton will become famous soon enough dcarton will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Unlike artiosCAD, [URL="http://www.packmage.com"]Packmage carton box design software[/URL] is far more easier, it has arround 400 box templates in its library, user only need to choose the box type then modify the size, after that check 3D box modeling then step and repeat, it's very comvenient.
    packaging box designer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben1216 View Post
    Is there a edit feature in [URL="http://www.packmage.com"]Packmage carton box design software[/URL]? I mean what if I have a box that I can not find in the Packmage box templates library.
    I contacted with my friends there, they intend to develop the edit feature in [URL="http://www.packmage.com"]Packmage carton box design software[/URL] to make it more attractive, but currently they have new business plan, it would be released arround 2 months later.
    packaging box designer

Thanks
    LoL, only the formal version has this feature, I don't think this feature is free, once it can modify the box templates in the free demo, nobody would pay for the paid one. every body loves free one.
    packaging box designer

Junior Member kevinstefani is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I did not fully complete using it and it feels tiring enough to use it, does anyone have a better option for it ? An alternative perhaps ?

Thanks
    Do more research on google with the keywords box templates, box design software, [URL="http://www.packmage.com"]packaging design software[/URL], carton box design, dieline templates etc.
    packaging box designer

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dcarton For This Useful Post:

Junior Member epack is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    The introduction looks great. Is it easy enough to operate? I have a tough time now, my graphic design boy leaves the box design work suddenly, I have to do it myself which makes me sick, I will try the demo first, tks.

Junior Member BBrandDesign is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Packmage is new and unique packaging structural design software for corrugated and folding cartons. Packmage is CAD software for packaging carton box design, it has die line and box structure predefined in the library.

14. Your ad here

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrandDesign View Post
    Packmage is new and unique packaging structural design software for corrugated and folding cartons. Packmage is CAD software for packaging carton box design, it has die line and box structure predefined in the library.
    It is true, Packmage carton box design software it is much more easier to operate, but we can not modify the box ourselves, what if I have box template a little different from the box in the library? That's a big issue.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinstefani View Post
    I did not fully complete using it and it feels tiring enough to use it, does anyone have a better option for it ? An alternative perhaps ?
    I can't agree with you more, Packmage is so easy to operate, I think the box templates library is the most valuable part which we can not get them free.

Junior Member Paulo Volkova is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Any chance a link to download?

This software like ArtiosCad?

Thanks
    [URL="http://www.packmage.com"]packmage[/URL] is similiar to artios but not that powerful, it is easier to learn and operate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast