OnOne Perfect Mask
Key Benefits of Perfect Mask 5:
• New Keep and Erase Tools: With the new Keep and Erase Tools, you loosely brush areas to be removed and Perfect Mask automatically expands the brush stroke to include and select areas that have similar color and texture.
• Refine Tool: Mask through subjects that were challenging to mask before with a simple swipe of the Refine Tool. In tough areas like hair, tree branches and wedding veils simply brush with the Refine Tool to automatically remove the background and any color fringes.
• Background Library: The new library of high quality backgrounds provides an easy way to replace an unsightly background in an otherwise great image. Choose from skies, sunsets, walls and muslin backgrounds, just to name a few.
• Automatic Solid Background Removal: When Perfect Mask detects a solid color background it can remove it automatically. This means that when shooting on a solid color, Perfect Mask does all of the masking work for you. This is perfect for green-screen shooting.
• Flexible Previews: View the mask and the image side by side to see the masking results in real time. This saves the time spent toggling masks on and off to check work. There are six different ways to preview the mask so that users can pick the one that works best for them.
• Maintains Classic Workflows: Mask Pro customers can continue to use the tools they are comfortable with but will reap the benefits of powerful new features that make masking faster and easier. Perfect Mask includes all of the tried and tested tools from Mask Pro like the keep and drop color eyedroppers and the Magic Brush.
• Works Where You Do: Perfect Mask works directly with Lightroom and even as a standalone application. It will continue to work as a plug-in to Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Elements for those who prefer that workflow.
Hidden Block (you must be registered and have 10 posts):You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here.