+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Kasemake 7.5 Packaging Design Software

  1. #1
    Junior Member plain will become famous soon enough plain will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 94 Times in 20 Posts

    Kasemake 7.5 Packaging Design Software

    KASEMAKE 7.5

    KASEMAKE is a unique software application with powerful features that make the design process simple and accurate.

    Regarded as the 'Designer's Choice' due to it's appeal to the creative user, the powerful tools will increase the productivity of the most seasoned designer, as well as supporting use by non design orientation personnel.

    Packaging designs can be created in seconds by selecting from a list of parametric standards that produce the design to exacting specifications set by the user. Combined with a comprehensive array of design tools and features, original design work is easily generated from scratch.

    In addition to the drawing features which include 3 dimensional interpretation of design in full colour, administrative facilities for generating production specifications or job tickets, linked automatically with an integral database co-ordinator, are included in the software. Whether die making, printing or converting packaging enclosures, KASEMAKE offers unparalleled flexibility and ease of use.

    KASEMAKE is a complete software product. The design system is supplied in its entirety with no hidden add-ons to purchase at a later date when you find out you need something extra. The 'non-modular' design of the system eliminates the restrictions and costly implications of having to source extra components such as 3D design, die making or import/export filters.

    download file iso 507 mb

    [URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/BUB38Fp1/KASEMAKE75part1.html"]part 1[/URL]

    [URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/PVqi-YKL/KASEMAKE75part2.html"]part 2[/URL]

    [URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/dU4GChlT/KASEMAKE75part3.html"]part 3[/URL]

    [URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/MhTMHPCo/KASEMAKE75part4.html"]part 4[/URL]

    [URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/9jppTGxb/KASEMAKE75part5.html"]part 5[/URL]

    No crack





  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to plain For This Useful Post:

  3. #2
    Junior Member plain will become famous soon enough plain will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 94 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hook View Post
    Have you tried to see here? [URL="http://cracks.me.uk/?string=Kasemake%207.5"][LINK][/URL]
    These links seem to be fake

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plain For This Useful Post:

  5. #3
    Junior Member hook is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 32 Times in 7 Posts
    I could not try, I hope to be helpful, sorry.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to hook For This Useful Post:

  7. #4
    Junior Member Hank_Chiu is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    The software is very powerful, but not ArtisoCAD easy, thanks to share.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hank_Chiu For This Useful Post:

  9. #5
    Junior Member hook is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 32 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank_Chiu View Post
    The software is very powerful, but not ArtisoCAD easy, thanks to share.
    Packmage so far is what I found easier to use. Try the free version.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hook For This Useful Post:

  11. #6
    Junior Member plain will become famous soon enough plain will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 94 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hook View Post
    Packmage so far is what I found easier to use. Try the free version.
    This database is located in the company's website and will not be able to access without a key

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to plain For This Useful Post:

  13. #7
    Junior Member hook is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 32 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by plain View Post
    This database is located in the company's website and will not be able to access without a key
    Registration is free, although there are some 'limits.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to hook For This Useful Post:

  15. #8
    Junior Member supreetvaid is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts

    does no work

    this software does not work without crack

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to supreetvaid For This Useful Post:

  17. #9
    Member dcarton will become famous soon enough dcarton will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 121 Times in 36 Posts
    It's a little too large to download, I've tried Packmage, easy, if I could add my own boxes that would be great.
    packaging box designer

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to dcarton For This Useful Post:

  19. #10
    kapt_kikuk
    Guest
    if any of brother or sister have the crack, please upload it, i just download all of the link but i can't install it.

  20. Your ad here

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to kapt_kikuk For This Useful Post:

  22. #11
    Member dcarton will become famous soon enough dcarton will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 121 Times in 36 Posts
    You can [URL="http://www.packmage.com/free.htm"]click here[/URL] to download the latest one.
    packaging box designer

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dcarton For This Useful Post:

  24. #12
    Donor agustinbsas is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Thanks!!

    I've been looking for this for long time; could not remember name, so thank you !!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to agustinbsas For This Useful Post:

  26. #13
    jim
    jim is offline
    Junior Member jim is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 11 Times in 4 Posts
    Good software! but have no crack!

  27. #14
    Junior Member sword772 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    serial for kasemake

    Quote Originally Posted by plain View Post
    KASEMAKE 7.5

    KASEMAKE is a unique software application with powerful features that make the design process simple and accurate.

    Regarded as the 'Designer's Choice' due to it's appeal to the creative user, the powerful tools will increase the productivity of the most seasoned designer, as well as supporting use by non design orientation personnel.

    Packaging designs can be created in seconds by selecting from a list of parametric standards that produce the design to exacting specifications set by the user. Combined with a comprehensive array of design tools and features, original design work is easily generated from scratch.

    In addition to the drawing features which include 3 dimensional interpretation of design in full colour, administrative facilities for generating production specifications or job tickets, linked automatically with an integral database co-ordinator, are included in the software. Whether die making, printing or converting packaging enclosures, KASEMAKE offers unparalleled flexibility and ease of use.

    KASEMAKE is a complete software product. The design system is supplied in its entirety with no hidden add-ons to purchase at a later date when you find out you need something extra. The 'non-modular' design of the system eliminates the restrictions and costly implications of having to source extra components such as 3D design, die making or import/export filters.

    download file iso 507 mb

    [URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/BUB38Fp1/KASEMAKE75part1.html"]part 1[/URL]

    [URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/PVqi-YKL/KASEMAKE75part2.html"]part 2[/URL]

    [URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/dU4GChlT/KASEMAKE75part3.html"]part 3[/URL]

    [URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/MhTMHPCo/KASEMAKE75part4.html"]part 4[/URL]

    [URL="http://www.4shared.com/file/9jppTGxb/KASEMAKE75part5.html"]part 5[/URL]

    No crack




    try with this one: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

  28. #15
    Junior Member Paulo Volkova is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I installed Kasemake 7.5 in Windows 7 Premium and don't work.
    I used compatibility mode: Win 95, WIn XP and don't work.
    This program is old (2006), so maybe not work on recent OS.
    Someone managed to run it in XP or Win 7?
    The latest version of Kasemake is 9.5 and can be downloaded from www.agcad.co.uk.
    Last edited by Paulo Volkova; 12-09-2011 at 12:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Packaging Design Vector
    By printondemand in forum Resources
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2015, 04:18 AM
  2. 5 books, structural packaging design
    By roronoaAKAzoro in forum Packaging Technology
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 06:50 PM
  3. New Packaging Design 2010 Collection PART 3
    By tamahome_nakano in forum Packaging Technology
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 12:07 AM
  4. 3D Models - DOSCH DesiGN FOR PACKAGING
    By tamahome_nakano in forum Packaging Technology
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts