+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 142

Thread: Founder's PaSharp plugins

  1. #61
    PRC Member r00tp will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 46 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tavinhocosta View Post
    Need dongle emulator? He is asking for dongle after installation.
    Whats the point? It says "just install, no crack"!
    You might try [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f23/founders-pasharp-4-10-27-pre-patched-5426/"]this[/URL] instead.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to r00tp For This Useful Post:

  3. #62
    tru
    tru is offline
    Junior Member tru is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    for sure asking for dongle..

  4. #63
    tavinhocosta
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by r00tp View Post
    Whats the point? It says "just install, no crack"!
    You might try [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f23/founders-pasharp-4-10-27-pre-patched-5426/"]this[/URL] instead.
    Ok, i try this. But no have many privileges to acess yet! Do you have link to pasharp pre patched?

    Thanks

  5. #64
    tavinhocosta
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    for sure asking for dongle..
    Try reinstall patch on illustrator!!

  6. #65
    PRC Member r00tp will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 46 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tavinhocosta View Post
    Ok, i try this. But no have many privileges to acess yet! Do you have link to pasharp pre patched?

    Thanks
    Sorry, no. We all have to stick to the rules.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to r00tp For This Useful Post:

  8. #66
    tavinhocosta
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by r00tp View Post
    Sorry, no. We all have to stick to the rules.
    Shit, a post 20 USEFUL posts and not work yet. I wait them.

  9. #67
    tavinhocosta
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by r00tp View Post
    Sorry, no. We all have to stick to the rules.
    Please man, help me! I need this software with patch... help me! Lets change anything maybe...

  10. #68
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tavinhocosta View Post
    Please man, help me! I need this software with patch... help me! Lets change anything maybe...
    if you have something to share which is not already here upload your stuff and ask an admin for full access. you may start with the request section.

    you will get banned if you dont accept the rules or if you dont stop begging!

    btw: none of your posts is useful so far!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

  12. #69
    tavinhocosta
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    if you have something to share which is not already here upload your stuff and ask an admin for full access. you may start with the request section.

    you will get banned if you dont accept the rules or if you dont stop begging!

    btw: none of your posts is useful so far!
    Ok, i work to this! lets go post usefull posts!! Thanks

  13. #70
    Junior Member eorives is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Uou

    it's very like esko deskpack

    http://www.esko.com/en/Products/overview/deskpack/modules?gclid=COGRoOvDiawCFeomtAodQ3_kng

  14. Your ad here

  15. #71
    Junior Member handsomeman_1234 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Founder's PaSharp plugins Patched for PC

    I searched and downloaded the Founder's PaSharp cracked plugins for Mac, however i usually use Ilusstrator CS5 on PC as I need Founder's PaSharp patched plugins for PC, Who can shared it? thanks much people.

  16. #72
    tavinhocosta
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by handsomeman_1234 View Post
    I searched and downloaded the Founder's PaSharp cracked plugins for Mac, however i usually use Ilusstrator CS5 on PC as I need Founder's PaSharp patched plugins for PC, Who can shared it? thanks much people.
    Hey, send me version to mac and send to you a version to PC.

    Cheers

  17. #73
    submeg
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tavinhocosta View Post
    Hey, send me version to mac and send to you a version to PC.

    Cheers
    http://www.printroot.com/forum/f23/founders-pasharp-4-10-27-pre-patched-5426/

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to submeg For This Useful Post:

  19. #74
    Member t0rnad0 will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 61 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tavinhocosta View Post
    Hey, send me version to mac and send to you a version to PC.

    Cheers
    It would be very nice of you to share a working set of PC plugins, if you have them,
    with all of the Printroot members.

  20. #75
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tavinhocosta View Post
    Hey, send me version to mac and send to you a version to PC.

    Cheers
    dont trust this spammer! he is begging for full access all the time and everywhere.

    if he had a working pc version he could upload this to get full access
    and download the mac version afterwards.

    but he wants to do it the other way round. does this make any sense?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Esko Plugins or apps
    By alihorus in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 09:20 AM
  2. ArtiosCAD 7xxx Plugins
    By emulator in forum Full Plugins
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:30 PM
  3. Badia plugins
    By sixforfun in forum Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 07:15 AM
  4. Pasharp plug-ins from Founder
    By pardon in forum Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 08:38 AM
  5. Some Plugins for AI
    By lxl1988 in forum Recycle Bin
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 01:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts