+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Founder's PaSharp plugins

Junior Member claude23 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Founder's PaSharp plugins

Info:
    Professional Packaging Prepress Software
    The PaSharp suite of prepress productivity tools has evolved from Founder’s 30 years of accumulated research and development experience in the graphic arts. The PaSharp suite offers professional trapping tools, specialized step & repeat functions for packaging as well as a series of editing tools enabling prepress operators to boost efficiency and produce higher quality work.

The latest product PaSharp version 2.5 is based on Windows OS, Macintosh OS ; PaSharp includes ten modules: Trap Sharp, Nest Sharp, Link Sharp, Eye Sharp, Inspect Sharp, Tool Sharp, Search Sharp, Mark Sharp, Ink Sharp and TIFF Sharp. Modularized products can provide various choices in order to meet customer’s requirement.

Till the end of 2009, PaSharp has achieved good performance in offset, flexo and gravure prepress field, and has been used in combination with mainstream CTP and workflow software of Founder, Kodak, Screen,Agfa and Heidelberg. From printing factories to prepress centers, design stations, even universities, they’ve given high recognitions of PaSharp.

more info: http://en.founder.com.cn/Products/index.php?id=174

Illustrator plugins that can replace DeskPack, in some cases ArtPro.
    The most important thing they are illustrator native, no need to import/export to other soft.

Cheers.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to claude23 For This Useful Post:

PRC Member pilotexx will become famous soon enough pilotexx will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by claude23 View Post
    Info:
    The PaSharp suite of prepress productivity tools has evolved from Founder’s 30 years of accumulated research and development experience in the graphic arts. The PaSharp suite offers professional trapping tools, specialized step & repeat functions for packaging as well as a series of editing tools enabling prepress operators to boost efficiency and produce higher quality work.

The latest product PaSharp version 2.5 is based on Windows OS, Macintosh OS ; PaSharp includes ten modules: Trap Sharp, Nest Sharp, Link Sharp, Eye Sharp, Inspect Sharp, Tool Sharp, Search Sharp, Mark Sharp, Ink Sharp and TIFF Sharp. Modularized products can provide various choices in order to meet customer’s requirement.

Till the end of 2009, PaSharp has achieved good performance in offset, flexo and gravure prepress field, and has been used in combination with mainstream CTP and workflow software of Founder, Kodak, Screen,Agfa and Heidelberg. From printing factories to prepress centers, design stations, even universities, they’ve given high recognitions of PaSharp.

The most important thing they are illustrator native, no need to import/export to other soft.

Cheers.
    There are no demo to download. Or am I wrong?
    Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pilotexx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Unfortunately no demo versions on the site, maybe someday...:(

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claude23 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member buttigo2 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Useful Link for better info on PaSharp

http://www.founderinternational.com/pasharp/Modules/Product/EN/pasharp_en.aspx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to buttigo2 For This Useful Post:

PRC Member Chiefster is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Interesting but there doesn't seem to be any price information or where you can download them. I bet Esko's legal arm is gearing up to bury these before they even hit the market!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    is like to say that Mercedes or Ford are acting legally against the other cars producers because they use 4 wheels
    for info PaSharp modules are more powerful compared with similar solutions promoted by other software developer

12. The Following User Says Thank You to buttigo2 For This Useful Post:

PRC Member Chiefster is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by buttigo2 View Post
    is like to say that Mercedes or Ford are acting legally against the other cars producers because they use 4 wheels
    for info PaSharp modules are more powerful compared with similar solutions promoted by other software developer
    I didn't say there was anything wrong merely that a certain other established producer of similar tools I guess will be looking at these very closely.

The tools being better or more powerful then the competition needs to be proven, no trials, no demo & a web site that looks distinctly amateurish doesn't help project a image of software that can cut it in a professional workplace!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Dear friend, I don't want to jump in a discussion but you cannot judge a professional software because a funny or fancy website or not is promoting it, this job can be easily done from a good designer... in any case we could recommend to Beijing university, that is developing these solutions, to take more care on its image and market.
    Same answer for trial; how do you think to use a professional tool without training? just check if you can download Artpro or Packedge in trial (we have to compare apple with apple....) we are talking about professional tools to be used in production where any mistake, done because no experience or training, cost huge amount of money in damages to pay.
    I never judge a sw from it's web site as I don't judge any tools because a nice and attractive website. I'm in production and any day I have to face with my job on which costs of investments, reliability of my tools, maintenance costs, upgrade costs of SW&HW could change my business and life. I preferred to use professional open system that my brand owners and customers are asking me in order to better share files

16. The Following User Says Thank You to buttigo2 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member Jacky0527 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    it's very like esko deskpack.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacky0527 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    It's a similar but more professional solution that has market target hi level packaging market as Artpro and Packedge but based on open system has Adobe is (no conversion in CT/LW). In fact inside you have more features compared to deskpack and you can benefit on powerful solution you have in Illustrator compared to Artpro or Packedge. for example in deskpack you don't have step and repeat for folding carton and digital press, in PaSharp yes. I use it since version 1.0 on CS3. Available now version 3.0 for CS3, CS4 & CS5 PC/Mac.

20. Your ad here

21. The Following User Says Thank You to buttigo2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky0527 View Post
    it's very like esko deskpack.
    Not exactly,

in deskpack you don't have as many options for trap as you have in PaTrap, you can see demo videos on the site mentioned above...
    as said, no step and repeat in deskpack
    search - very powerful and very helpful tool.
    inspect - very similar to ArtPro inspection, deskpack doesn't have this option

etc..

in my opinion it's a far better solution then deskpack, and more affordable then ArtPro, in both cases it's a win-win situation.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to claude23 For This Useful Post:

Banned liusir2011 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Smile new software

I like seeing new softwares in packaging, more products, more choices.

Info:

Cheers.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liusir2011 For This Useful Post:

Banned liusir2011 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Smile

our company has just bought PaSharp, I like its friendly GUI, also their people.
    Not exactly,

in deskpack you don't have as many options for trap as you have in PaTrap, you can see demo videos on the site mentioned above...
    as said, no step and repeat in deskpack
    search - very powerful and very helpful tool.
    inspect - very similar to ArtPro inspection, deskpack doesn't have this option

etc..

in my opinion it's a far better solution then deskpack, and more affordable then ArtPro, in both cases it's a win-win situation.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to liusir2011 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member packcrazy is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    where to buy the PaSharp in the U.S.?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to packcrazy For This Useful Post:

Donor laazzaa is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    nowhere except in China, because of usage patent from ESKO

31. The Following User Says Thank You to laazzaa For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast