+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Esko suite 14 to be released soon!

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Esko suite 14 to be released soon!

the release date is scheduled for beginning of july 2014:

http://americanprinter.com/suite14_061714_ampr_esko

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

PRC Member lilone will become famous soon enough lilone will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Sounds very interesting =)

I particularly like these parts:

"Visualizer effects in Illustrator: Suite 14 lets users of Studio Designer go beyond the normal 3D view to add special effects and finishing details when creating packaging graphics in Illustrator. This streamlined solution brings enhanced speed and enables better creative decision making during the design and review process."

"Studio: Two new and one enhanced flexible bag types are available in Suite 14, including the popular quattro seal bag. In addition, the new version of Studio includes an Augmented Reality viewer for mobile devices which is perfect to share and view 3D packaging designs in context for quick comparisons and informed decision making."

Thanks for the heads-up spider! =)

Donor Tranman is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Well, I hope that we can get an "extended evaluation" version worked out for us Mac users.

Member slick is a jewel in the rough slick is a jewel in the rough slick is a jewel in the rough slick is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranman View Post
    Well, I hope that we can get an "extended evaluation" version worked out for us Mac users.
    i sincerely doubt it...
    SWIM has already had the chance to play around with some of Deskpack 14's Betas and i can guarantee it is not trial-extensible neither it accepts any kind of "cooked" local licenses.
    So either you go for the network license (which i don't know if it'll work) or to the direct .dll or .exe patch.

cheers
    -s

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    i sincerely doubt it...
    SWIM has already had the chance to play around with some of Deskpack 14's Betas and i can guarantee it is not trial-extensible neither it accepts any kind of "cooked" local licenses.
    So either you go for the network license (which i don't know if it'll work) or to the direct .dll or .exe patch.

cheers
    -s
    he is mac user. mac users never had a chance for extending trials!

Junior Member lollolenovo will become famous soon enough
    Thanks

Red face

wowwww..... that super newss!!!

Member slick is a jewel in the rough slick is a jewel in the rough slick is a jewel in the rough slick is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    he is mac user. mac users never had a chance for extending trials!
    yup, that's right too, one more reason to go for the patch...
    shame it's a 64-bit...
    or not!

oh!... and another one i remembered, in mac the network cooked licenses don't work with deskpack/studio 14.

cheers
    -s

Banned nOOBzor will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    Mac users could benefit from server licenses.
    They could make a virtual machine, install the automation engine software (obviously it needs to be cracked or need a good license + it's on windows only) and then install network licenses for deskpack. Then configure your mac to obtain licenses from the automation engine and voila. You will have valid licenses on your mac.
    Downside is that you always need to boot your vm in order to have licenses on your mac.
    It should be working if you know how to patch the stuff ;-)
    I would do it, If i could but I can't hack or not on that level.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nOOBzor View Post
    Mac users could benefit from server licenses.
    They could make a virtual machine, install the automation engine software (obviously it needs to be cracked or need a good license + it's on windows only) and then install network licenses for deskpack. Then configure your mac to obtain licenses from the automation engine and voila. You will have valid licenses on your mac.
    Downside is that you always need to boot your vm in order to have licenses on your mac.
    It should be working if you know how to patch the stuff ;-)
    I would do it, If i could but I can't hack or not on that level.
    this is much too complicated!

instead of hacking the license system for mac you can patch the binaries directly.

Banned nOOBzor will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    If it works like that then you should be able to patch the binaries for the automation engine as this gives you a huge set of tools which are interesting ;-)
    If you could remove the license check from the installers that should do the trick.
    Then I could use the half cracked esko.exe to load up the licenses.

Anything is possible if you have the knowledge. You have at least way more then me ;-)

12. Your ad here

Thanks
    yup, deskpack should take no more than half a dozen of bytes change to the licensing plugin (or half a dozen of bytes to each separate plugin, if you know where to look at).
    as for AE it's possible to install it (selectively) swapping the flex.dll by a cracked one during the installation. This doesn't mean you can run it afterwards... but at least the AE server runs, the app server too, it sees the databases, installs the server apps, etc.
    the half cracked daemon may load up the licenses but the network licensing will never implement the functions, the signature check is still there, and it's not cracked...
    find a way to repair network licenses (esko_80426a00_tsf.data) and you'll be set to go.

cheers
    -s

PRC Member pilotexx will become famous soon enough pilotexx will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    hi all.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I have to ask: do you think that is a good idea to talk in this easy way about to crack a DND soft?
    IMHO: no.
    Should be better use PMs
    Or not?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotexx View Post
    hi all.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I have to ask: do you think that is a good idea to talk in this easy way about to crack a DND soft?
    Should be better use PMs
    Or not?
    oh, come on boy. its no secret that esko products are cracked!

as long as the files are kept NP everything is fine!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotexx View Post
    hi all.
    Should be better use PMs
    Or not?
    lol
    oh, but we do talk by PM, email, other forums, etc. that's how we exchange the cracks, licenses and patches we chat openly about...
    ooops!
    have i written "cracks, licenses and patches"?!
    oh no! i'm doomed...
    you're a full member at a forum that makes money by selling access to cracked stuff and now you're having consciousness problems?! camon'...

cheers
    -s

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slick For This Useful Post:

PRC Member pilotexx will become famous soon enough pilotexx will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    easy, be calm and come on you guys.
    was just (a polite) question.

So, your answer is: no.
    OK, understood.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast