+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Esko Studio Toolkit for Shrink Sleeves PC

  1. #1
    Member fuzegraphics is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 13 Times in 6 Posts

    Esko Studio Toolkit for Shrink Sleeves PC

    Does any have a link to download this software. Need to download it urgently but cannot access PRC yet.

    Just asking

  2. #2
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,348
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by fuzegraphics View Post
    Does any have a link to download this software. Need to download it urgently but cannot access PRC yet.

    Just asking
    this is not the request section!

    and you have asked this question already: [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f12/esko-studio-toolkit-shrink-sleeves-10-06-standal-macosx-7739/index2.html#post82218"]http://www.printroot.com/forum/f12/esko-studio-toolkit-shrink-sleeves-10-06-standal-macosx-7739/index2.html#post82218[/URL]

    double postings are not allowed!
    going this way you will never become a full member!

  3. #3
    Member fuzegraphics is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 13 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    this is not the request section!

    and you have asked this question already: [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f12/esko-studio-toolkit-shrink-sleeves-10-06-standal-macosx-7739/index2.html#post82218"]http://www.printroot.com/forum/f12/esko-studio-toolkit-shrink-sleeves-10-06-standal-macosx-7739/index2.html#post82218[/URL]

    double postings are not allowed!
    going this way you will never become a full member!
    Point taken. I respect your hsty and will not double post again.

    Like many other members I just don't understand why I still can't access the PRC.

    When I first read the rules it said "posts are greater than 20" - now it says XX (who knows what that means?)

    I have met that rule, most of my posts have been useful, I have messaged babajingjumong for a review with no reply, and I have shared software with password printroot.

    All I haven't d is donate, which I really am unable to do at this stage.

    Meeting the above conditions and not being able to access other areas of the forum is frustrating because it seems a bit unfair.

    More so the fact that there is no explaination why.

    Maybe you could some clarify what I have d wrong besides this question about esko?

  4. #4
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,348
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzegraphics View Post
    Point taken. I respect your hsty and will not double post again.

    Like many other members I just don't understand why I still can't access the PRC.

    When I first read the rules it said "posts are greater than 20" - now it says XX (who knows what that means?)

    I have met that rule, most of my posts have been useful, I have messaged babajingjumong for a review with no reply, and I have shared software with password printroot.

    All I haven't d is donate, which I really am unable to do at this stage.

    Meeting the above conditions and not being able to access other areas of the forum is frustrating because it seems a bit unfair.

    More so the fact that there is no explaination why.

    Maybe you could some clarify what I have d wrong besides this question about esko?
    trashing this thread with off topic stuff is another no go!

  5. #5
    Member fuzegraphics is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 13 Times in 6 Posts
    Thanks for your help.

  6. #6
    Member slick is a jewel in the rough slick is a jewel in the rough slick is a jewel in the rough slick is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 331 Times in 82 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    trashing this thread with off topic stuff is another no go!
    i wouldn't say it's thaaaaat off topic, as a matter of fact i ask myself similar questions every now and then, and i'd say you may know what i'm (we're) talking about...
    in my case i'd add it's printroot's loss anyways... nevermind...

    and btw (on topic spoiler), googling "esko shrink sleeves" will render stuff like [URL="http://uploaded.net/file/00n8i59e/Esko_Studio10_Plugins_Fix.rar"]http://uploaded.net/file/00n8i59e/Esko_Studio10_Plugins_Fix.rar[/URL] or [URL="http://rapidgator.net/file/11941953/Esko_Studio10_Plugins_Fix.rar.html"]http://rapidgator.net/file/11941953/Esko_Studio10_Plugins_Fix.rar.html[/URL] wich may be quite about what this thread was in the beginning...

    cheers
    -s
    Last edited by slick; 07-09-2013 at 11:23 AM.

  7. #7
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,348
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    i wouldn't say it's thaaaaat off topic, as a matter of fact i ask myself similar questions every now and then, and i'd say you may know what i'm (we're) talking about...
    in my case i'd add it's printroot's loss anyways... nevermind...

    and btw (on topic spoiler), googling "esko shrink sleeves" will render stuff like [URL="http://uploaded.net/file/00n8i59e/Esko_Studio10_Plugins_Fix.rar"]http://uploaded.net/file/00n8i59e/Esko_Studio10_Plugins_Fix.rar[/URL] or [URL="http://rapidgator.net/file/11941953/Esko_Studio10_Plugins_Fix.rar.html"]http://rapidgator.net/file/11941953/Esko_Studio10_Plugins_Fix.rar.html[/URL] wich may be quite about what this thread was in the beginning...

    cheers
    -s
    thanks for your comments. but as you can see for some people it is easier to complain about not becoming a full member than asking google to get what they are looking for.

  8. #8
    Member fuzegraphics is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 13 Times in 6 Posts
    I have been searching for the above mentid software for a while now and downloaded the above link and other links ages ago and they don't work.

    And I don't believe I was complaining, I was just asking questions in a very polite t. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

    Dear Admin,

    Can we please just send this thread to the recycle bin where it belongs?

  9. #9
    Member slick is a jewel in the rough slick is a jewel in the rough slick is a jewel in the rough slick is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 331 Times in 82 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzegraphics View Post
    .... downloaded the above link and other links ages ago and they don't work. ....
    i'd have to say that if you don't know how to use them (and clearly you don't) you may as well give it up... you're hopeless mate.

    cheers
    -s

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to slick For This Useful Post:

  11. #10
    Banned nOOBzor will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 61 Times in 18 Posts
    As I know, I am eager to get the software from here as well.
    I managed to get quite much I need (Esko stuff) but If you really don't know how to get it working, I'm glad to help.

    Although there is a readme included on how to get things started.

    If you still need help, just reply in this thread.

  12. Your ad here

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Esko Studio Toolkit for Shrink Sleeves 10.06
    By tamahome_nakano in forum Graphic Design
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-23-2015, 10:32 PM
  2. Esko Studio Toolkit for Shrink Sleeves 10.06 (standalone) - MacOSX
    By xerox250 in forum Packaging Technology
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 07:48 AM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 01:14 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts