+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steve Jobs: R.I.P

Junior Member TheMacMeKanik is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Steve Jobs: R.I.P

Steve Jobs R.I.P.

Steve Jobs was a great person. He saw the future, and to bring us 99¢ songs instead of having to buy an album full of junkie songs! And The iPod in order to play those songs on the go. He pretty much created the greatest cultural phenomenon that's ever happened in this modern day.. His goal was to change the world, and he did it! Although a little expensive, he pretty much shove...d computing into the modern world. Not to mention buying out the German Digital FIlm Company which costed $6500.00 plus per app and sold it as FinalCutPro for $2499.00 in the beginning? I mean Steve Jobs revolutionized The Film Industry, Music Industry, and Computer Industry also.. etc. etc. He made what was inaccessible to the normal person. an Everyday occurrence. D.J.s' at clubs you go to today, use his technology. Pretty much now with the iphone and iPad, there is not much that does not affect our lives because of his influence. It was about empowerment to the people, to everybody and not the few elite individuals who had access to this type of technology. And on top of that he made it EASY! He cut out alot of that techno speak which eluded the masses from getting into new things where they would never have gone before. He Also Negotiated the biggest Music contracts ever with Sony, BMG, Warner, EMI, and Universal and, let's not forget about the Beatles collection! He was truly a very great person, who achieved alot and influenced the world in a very positive way. I miss him very much already. All hells going to break loose now! But With best wishes Steve Jobs. R.I.P.

Best regards to the rest of you,
    TheMacMeKanik
    Last edited by TheMacMeKanik; 10-12-2011 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Grammar problems. =o)_

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMacMeKanik For This Useful Post:

Banned emulator has a spectacular aura about emulator has a spectacular aura about emulator has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    AFAIK, this is not the right place to talk on that particular message.
    lastly, Steve jobs death announcement was already been posted at apple.com
    no need to post redundant.

Thanks

My Bad.

Sorry bout that. But thought I probably could not get into the Apple thread... It's so hard getting around on this site for everything else. I Keep getting, "Cannot read or access this because I have not posted over 20 messages yet?" I apologize anyway.

Junior Member take418 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Unhappy The creation of the world, but what do I do this often short-lived.

The creation of the world, but what do I do this often short-lived.

Thanks

To Take418

Well said..

+ Reply to Thread