+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Same problem with acsess to the forum after donation

Junior Member chris_dm8 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Unhappy Same problem with acsess to the forum after donation

Hi Admin!!
    Today i did a donation to the forum, still no access to the rest of the forum!

How long time does that take??

Junior Member greener20 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I think you have to message the Admin for his review. Then he grants you access...

Junior Member jetfire is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    i was thinking of donating myself. please keep us updated OP

Banned jayyzhao is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    thinking of donating too! keep us updated!

Donor Francis_mykl is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_dm8 View Post
    Hi Admin!!
    Today i did a donation to the forum, still no access to the rest of the forum!

How long time does that take??
    Hi Chris,
    Did you manage to get access after the donation? Please update. TQ

Donor nhuminh is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I can not access after donation in last week

Donor AlbertD is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Same thing here...

Donation made last week. No news yet.

Thinking about invoking paypal's buyer protection service to resiliate the donation. It worked in the past to resiliate the payment of a not-received ebay object.

I'll give it an extra week.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertD View Post
    Same thing here...

Thinking about invoking paypal's buyer protection service to resiliate the donation.
    very clever!

be aware that a donation is voluntary and without any consideration.

are you going to tell paypal that you didnt get access to illegal software downloads and you want your dollars back?

maybe you should wait till your access is granted to find out that most of the links here are old and not working anymore. afterwards you might tell paypal you have got only broken links for your dollars.

Member okra is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Cant you reply spider without having a go at somebody?

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    very clever!

maybe you should wait till your access is granted to find out that most of the links here are old and not working anymore. afterwards you might tell paypal you have got only broken links for your dollars.
    [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f24/shutterstock-package-244/"]Look Here![/URL]

Thats YOUR link spider!... Some guys have even requested that you re-up... did you take the time to do that or even be kind enough to reply?

Whats the point of having a go at members with sarky remarks?

and... another quote from yourself!:
    What a mess!!!
    why do people post their software download links in the categories "general discussion"?
    .... Maybe because they dont have access to post in other relevant sections! Maybe because the admin/staff are not allowing access to all members even with the correct post-count and/or a donation!

imho this is the wrong place for software downloads since there are the categories "full software" and so on. as the name says this place is for discussions related to some special topics!
    ....IN YOUR H0NEST OPPINION?.... dont make me laugh!... Who is H0NEST being a member of this site full of ripped stuff? You just contradicted yourself with the comment you made about the member going crying to PayPal!

and now there was a thread which had been posted in the right place (see here) even moved to the wrong section!
    whats going on here? the whole forum becomes more and more messed up.
    ... if you feel the need to complain, take it up with the admin or staff!.... Im sure they will help you ...... if they ever get around to answering anys messages!

So, lets all just play nice.... there is no need to get on your high horse when some makes a mistake, supplies incorrect info or anything else that you personally do not agree with. And please dont reply with another sarky comment. It wont get any of us anywhere. Lets just all get along and keep to ourselves.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    whats your problem?

am i responsible for maintaining and updating broken links? NO!
    i have given the oportunity for some members to download some stuff.
    and i assume some has downloaded of course.

if links get broken and some1 has a request its the turn of the previous
    downloaders to "give" after they have already "taken".

and if you are browsing my comments here you should read ALL of them.
    then you will see that i am not posting download links anymore for some special reason.

besides it is not true that new members cant post new threads in full section.
    this is the proof: [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f35/hi-printroot-18705/"]http://www.printroot.com/forum/f35/hi-printroot-18705/[/URL]

and its not my job to clean the board. i can give advice to new members and i am sure the mods will take care of this if they would like to.

and of course it is MY decision when and how i reply to any comment here!
    you can ignore it or leave here. its up to you!

11. Your ad here

Thanks
    Hahahaha.... Now if I had bet £100 that you would rely with a "Im not letting him get with that remark!" ... I would have been rich!.... joking aside, that is exactly what Im talking about. Its no use commenting on something that is of no concern anymore. We all know now that the so-called staff here cant be bothered to tidy the site up. I just find it annoying that some members take it upon themselves to put down other members with small comments that rweally have no relevance.
    And as for thread link you have just posted... I do not have access to it......

I have the relevant post count but no access. I for would like to share a multitude of information and other forum related stuff... but I cant. Until the staff decide otherwise... I will have to post all of them in the wrong sections! Simpelz.
    So, no hard feelings... as you was doing, I was just airing my oppinion!
    Last edited by okra; 04-09-2013 at 05:22 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by okra View Post
    Hahahaha.... Now if I had bet £100 that you would rely with a "Im not letting him get with that remark!" ... I would have been rich!.... joking aside, that is exactly what Im talking about. Its no use commenting on something that is of no concern anymore. We all know now that the so-called staff here cant be bothered to tidy the site up. I just find it annoying that some members take it upon themselves to put down other members with small comments that rweally have no relevance.
    And as for thread link you have just posted... I do not have access to it......

I have the relevant post count but no access. I for would like to share a multitude of information and other forum related stuff... but I cant. Until the staff decide otherwise... I will have to post all of them in the wrong sections! Simpelz.
    So, no hard feelings... as you was doing, I was just airing my oppinion!
    here is special hint - just for you:

log out and try to open my link as guest.

as you can see some fresh junior members with only 2 posts can write to the full section.
    and guests can see more posts than registered users. you have to admit that access priviliges are not only affected by fancy donations.

here is another 0ne for you:

[URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f35/special-greetings-okra-19049/"]http://www.printroot.com/forum/f35/special-greetings-okra-19049/[/URL]

Thanks
    Hahaha... I tried that by mistake and it does actually work!.... Shhhhh! dont tell every else or they will all want a piece of the cake! hahaha... Cheers anyway!

Thanks
    Just to open an old thread... I forgot to mention that when I do log out and visist alink that is only for members with access, all links are hidden so that doesnt really solve the problem does it?... or do you know something spider that we dont?

Junior Member macmac is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I plan to donate just because I know how expensive it can be to run a forum, especially such as vBulletin.

I ran years ago. It was not fun as I've explained in my other post.

Donating to support a great resource, some's hard work is like paying for goods in stores.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast