+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Restructuring of printroot messed up my posts?

  1. #1
    Banned Orchidflower will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 46 Times in 6 Posts

    Restructuring of printroot messed up my posts?

    Hi Everyone

    Since the restructuring of the website all of my posts and releases have been taken away from my name i.e instead of 27 posts i now have only 2 and cannot download anything since most require more than 5. The releases I did post have since been posted by others and therefore i can't repost them. Where I'm from some fonts would cost us almost as much as a weeks food bill so that is why I download them and don't buy them otherwise I can't be creative and design how I want. So the posts I had were all I could give (wish I could give more!).

    I have sent a message to the mods but no reply (If you read this mods please reply - maybe I didn't understand)

    Please help.

  2. #2
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 626 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchidflower View Post
    Hi Everyone

    Since the restructuring of the website all of my posts and releases have been taken away from my name i.e instead of 27 posts i now have only 2 and cannot download anything since most require more than 5. The releases I did post have since been posted by others and therefore i can't repost them. Where I'm from some fonts would cost us almost as much as a weeks food bill so that is why I download them and don't buy them otherwise I can't be creative and design how I want. So the posts I had were all I could give (wish I could give more!).

    I have sent a message to the mods but no reply (If you read this mods please reply - maybe I didn't understand)

    Please help.
    what is your problem???

    you didnt meet the rules above, so dont complain about your own faults!

  3. #3
    Banned Orchidflower will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 46 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    what is your problem???

    you didnt meet the rules above, so dont complain about your own faults!
    Actually, I did. Since the restructuring I have only 2 posts to my name even though I posted lots.

    I dont have a problem, just want to know if this happened to anyone else.
    No need to be rude.

  4. #4
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 626 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchidflower View Post
    Actually, I did. Since the restructuring I have only 2 posts to my name even though I posted lots.

    I dont have a problem, just want to know if this happened to anyone else.
    No need to be rude.
    actually you did NOT!!!!

    ...and new posts monthly...
    where are your monthly posts since the reconstruction???

    9. All links within your post must be coded internal and external links.
    where are your code tags???

    and obvioulsy you have posted to the wrong section.

    so its absolutely ok to trash your posts!

  5. #5
    Banned Orchidflower will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 46 Times in 6 Posts
    I'm sorry if I have made mistakes.

    Now I understand what I did wrong.

    No need to be so awful to me.

  6. #6
    Moderator swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    1,079
    Thanked 15,527 Times in 702 Posts
    Indeed, all your posts, excepted two, were requests posted in Resources forum. You want to increase your posts count ? Share rather than complain.

  7. #7
    Banned Orchidflower will become famous soon enough
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 46 Times in 6 Posts
    I apologise - thought that all posts counted.
    Will share if I can find anything that has not already been shared.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 09:04 PM
  2. Hi + Messed up already!
    By kmobayeni in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 04:28 AM
  3. Posts not reflecting
    By razzmailbox2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:42 AM
  4. Less posts
    By rafaelceara in forum Forum Suggestions & Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 07:31 AM
  5. Hello... my posts were reset?
    By Dopesquard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 04:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts