+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: RE: vBulletin Message

  1. #1
    Banned kbrandon is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    RE: vBulletin Message

    When I try to access http://www.printroot.com/forum/f23/enfocus-pitstop-pro-12-a-28332/ I recieve the following message:

    "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: ..."

    How do I go about receiving permission? Am I missing something?

  2. #2
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrandon View Post
    When I try to access http://www.printroot.com/forum/f23/enfocus-pitstop-pro-12-a-28332/ I recieve the following message:

    "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: ..."

    How do I go about receiving permission? Am I missing something?
    check the reasons which you have omitted here!

  3. #3
    Banned kbrandon is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    check the reasons which you have omitted here!
    To the best of my knowledge I meet all the criteria, unless this is a administrative feature/privileged system. I find it unlikely I do not have enough posts!

  4. #4
    PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 627 Times in 357 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrandon View Post
    To the best of my knowledge I meet all the criteria, unless this is a administrative feature/privileged system. I find it unlikely I do not have enough posts!
    you cant meet all criteria since you are junior member only.

    read the rules above!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

  6. #5
    Banned kbrandon is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    you cant meet all criteria since you are junior member only.

    read the rules above!
    Sorry... I am fairly new to this and didn't understand. Even now, I can't make out in the rules a junior/senior member disclaimer.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Message of the Birds (chicken)
    By JackieFont in forum Releases
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 05:22 PM
  2. Vbulletin Version #
    By phaze421 in forum Forum Suggestions & Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 08:29 PM
  3. My first message
    By paashaas370 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 09:34 PM
  4. Admin sent me a message, more explanation pls
    By 12Fontesque in forum Forum Suggestions & Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 03:25 AM
  5. Test message [PC] 3D FoldUp 1.5 for Illustrator CS
    By lessnoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 05:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts