+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Impossible to access Printing Resource Center

Member Ale_Paris is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Impossible to access Printing Resource Center

Hello,

I am sorry for writing here but I did not know what to do.

I tried to send a private message both to pradmin and babajingjumong but when I go to my "sent item" folder it doesn't show me the sent messages so, after a few days, I assume that not messages have been actually sent.

I am trying to access the Printing Resource Center but, even if my account has been active for almost 2 months now and I have more than 20 posts, I still get rejected.
    Am I doing something the wrong way?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Ale

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ale_Paris For This Useful Post:

PRC Member alfasud will become famous soon enough alfasud's Avatar
    Thanks

Donate to PR forum

Donate to the forum and you will have total acces to all the sections, it's worth it for all that you might have needed.
    Donate! Donate! Donate!

Thanks
    Hello,

reading a bit around this part of the forum I understood that the problem might be that I don't have 20 "thanks"?
    I'm a bit confused because there are different opinions...if to have 20 post or 20 thanks or what.

I'd love to contribute with my knowledge but I am new to all these things and I am here to learn. Rather than giving bad suggestions is probably better to remain in silence... :-)

Also, even if I'd like to post some sofware, I could I do it without the access to the Printing Resource Center?

Thank you!

Ale

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ale_Paris For This Useful Post:

PRC Member alfasud will become famous soon enough alfasud's Avatar
    Thanks
    To access the Printing Resource Center, you must meet at least of the following conditions:
    a) Registered/Actively is longer than month, Posts are greater than 20 and new posts monthly. (must be useful, no floods. msg babajingjumong for reviews.)
    b) You can share some printing related softwares and/or patchs. must be uploaded by yourself and compressed files with password "printroot.com"
    c) Donate to support PrintRoot

The "thanks" are not relevant, the 20 post monthly must be useful
    You can share in the sections where you have access

By

Thanks
    I understood the forum rules.

I think the term that creates confusion is "useful": messages have to be useful for the other members (in other words they have to be messages that solve other people troubles) or they have to be useful in the sense that they generate general knowledge?

Because I think my messages aren't stupid but obviously, being not an expert, it will be unlikely that in the short term I'll be able to solve other people's complicated problems.
    Obviously I do my best but, as I previously said, rather than wrinting misleading messages just for the sake of writing something to get access to the prc I'll remain in silence...

Thanks

Junior Member Panta is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    It takes 20 post and 20 recommendation ?

Junior Member IvanPhan is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    20 posts per month or only 20 posts. I got more than 20 post but still cannot access

Quote Originally Posted by alfasud View Post
    To access the Printing Resource Center, you must meet at least of the following conditions:
    a) Registered/Actively is longer than month, Posts are greater than 20 and new posts monthly. (must be useful, no floods. msg babajingjumong for reviews.)
    b) You can share some printing related softwares and/or patchs. must be uploaded by yourself and compressed files with password "printroot.com"
    c) Donate to support PrintRoot

The "thanks" are not relevant, the 20 post monthly must be useful
    You can share in the sections where you have access

By

Junior Member market is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanPhan View Post
    20 posts per month or only 20 posts. I got more than 20 post but still cannot access
    20 posts!!!!

Junior Member darcenme is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    The rules do read a little awkwardly. Can I suggest that they are broken into separate items. eg
    At least of the following conditions must be met before you have access:
    * Registration/Activity must be at least month,
    * Initial posts are greater than 20 and after that at least xx new posts monthly. (must be useful, no floods. msg babajingjumong for reviews.)
    * Share printing related software or patches
    * Donate to PrintRoot

Don't know if this helps.

Junior Member meetniq is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Im in the same situation, seem new users can only post on some areas. regards

13. Your ad here

Junior Member greener20 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I kind of have the same question...
    of the requirements is to share some print related software or patches... how can you do that if you don't have access to the software or patches section?

Member armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greener20 View Post
    I kind of have the same question...
    of the requirements is to share some print related software or patches... how can you do that if you don't have access to the software or patches section?
    Also who defines 'useful' and under what criteria?

Junior Member meetniq is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    That's about common sense, if u post 20 posts sayin hello or thanks, thats not usefull at all. the posts will be reviewed by a moderator.

I think if u want to share stuff and have no permissions to do that, first check if some already shared it and if not contact staff about it.

best regards

Junior Member stifflee is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    tbh the "20 posts a month" is not enforced by the admins, they like to move the goalposts if you know what I mean?

I was originally a donor, but when that expired I had the choice to either donate again (but this time it was a minimum of $50!!!!!) or make 20 useful posts per month, so I started uploading some expensive typefaces and still had no access after 20+ posts. When I ask the admins why this is, they just say "keep posting and we will review your case"...needless to say, they never come back to you with an answer.

It's such a shame because this used to be a fantastic forum...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stifflee For This Useful Post:

Member armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light armourer is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stifflee View Post
    tbh the "20 posts a month" is not enforced by the admins, they like to move the goalposts if you know what I mean?

I was originally a donor, but when that expired I had the choice to either donate again (but this time it was a minimum of $50!!!!!) or make 20 useful posts per month, so I started uploading some expensive typefaces and still had no access after 20+ posts. When I ask the admins why this is, they just say "keep posting and we will review your case"...needless to say, they never come back to you with an answer.

It's such a shame because this used to be a fantastic forum...
    Completely agree, before the server crash I had 50ish posts (of high quality fonts, I don't have any major software I can upload) never got anywhere with advancing levels. Moderator never replied to my queries and there's no way I'm gonna donate to a sharing site. If it says 20 (or whatever number) posts to access other levels, then that's what it should be (barring recycling other people's uploads) or if its x number of thanks then that should be it. No arbitrary rules!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to armourer For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast