+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I understood the forum rules but...

Junior Member aerol is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

I understood the forum rules but...

Dear Admins&Moderators,

What is happening here it's a little bit confusing and annoying. I couldn't see nothing in the PRC, I mean I could read the the topic but that's all. Ok I know I don't have got the full access because I don't have got the 20 thanked and of course usefull links or whatever.

But wait a minute, if I couldn't add anything in the topic for e.g in this topic [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f29/ipa-idealliance-2010-ink-optimization-roundup-3170/"]http://www.printroot.com/forum/f29/ipa-idealliance-2010-ink-optimization-roundup-3170/[/URL] I upload it again the pdf because the download links are dead but I couldn't add the link coz I don't have got that access. So what now... I'm very upset...

I have a suggestion. That would be great to read and add comments (in this case the new download link) the PRC and if I don't have got the access only then I couldn't see the download links. If I have the access then I could see the download links. IMHO it would be a better souliton then this.

It's a very good forums with a lot of good ideas and comments and of course links but IMHO it's going to the wrong way...

Thanks!

aerol

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by aerol View Post
    Dear Admins&Moderators,

It's a very good forums with a lot of good ideas and comments and of course links but IMHO it's going to the wrong way...

Thanks!

aerol
    you are here for over a year and have only 24 posts?

i guess YOU are going the wrong way! this forum is for sharing and not for taking!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spider For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs up

spider,

I guess you read only my last sentence. Yes you are right, I'm here more than a year ago and I've got only 24 posts. In those post I tried to do my best, adding information, useful links, my experience and so on. I think that quality is much more important than quantity. You know I have got a personal rule in forums (not only here, everywhere) if somebody shared something I will not share the same thing. You know what I mean?

If you look around the forum you will see that there are more and more users day by day and what are they doing? Most of them opening new threads writing hello from here and hello from there and why coz they want to reach the 20posts to get the access to the RCA for what? Yes to download nothing more. Right?

Further more did you read [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f11/strange-rules-bugs-help-me-understand-9707/"]this[/URL] thread? More or less the same problem.

I've never cried for the access. I belive in that soon or later I will get the that. What I've to do is posting and sharing valuable informations, softwares and ideas. That's all.

BR

aerol

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aerol View Post
    spider,

I guess you read only my last sentence. Yes you are right, I'm here more than a year ago and I've got only 24 posts. In those post I tried to do my best, adding information, useful links, my experience and so on. I think that quality is much more important than quantity. You know I have got a personal rule in forums (not only here, everywhere) if somebody shared something I will not share the same thing. You know what I mean?

If you look around the forum you will see that there are more and more users day by day and what are they doing? Most of them opening new threads writing hello from here and hello from there and why coz they want to reach the 20posts to get the access to the RCA for what? Yes to download nothing more. Right?

Further more did you read [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f11/strange-rules-bugs-help-me-understand-9707/"]this[/URL] thread? More or less the same problem.

I've never cried for the access. I belive in that soon or later I will get the that. What I've to do is posting and sharing valuable informations, softwares and ideas. That's all.

BR

aerol
    i have read ALL your complains. but please tell me how all the other users managed to become prc members. they had to stick to the same rules as you!

so you should think about the differences between you and the ones who got access already. and nobody gets access here for 20 "hellos". so this is no excuse at all.

Thanks
    spider,

It seems we stucked in the access thing I don't care about how the others became PRC member.

My problem was that I couldn't add the new download link in the PRC. That's why I made a suggestion. The rules are simple and I understood it but imho what I'm talking about it's a bug. That's all. If your opinion is that it's not a bug sorry for the last few days.

BR

aerol

+ Reply to Thread