+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many thanks are needed to access

armourer

Red face How many thanks are needed to access

Could someone tell me how many thanks are needed to gain full access to all the main parts of the forum?

Thanks

Moderator babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong's Avatar
    Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by armourer View Post
    Could someone tell me how many thanks are needed to gain full access to all the main parts of the forum?

Thanks
    hello brother, it's not the thanks matter to gain in all sections, it's on how you contribute helpful topics and sharing rare software here, i will review your post and replies, if this is helpful enough, i will recommend you to the admin to give you access in all sections :)

God Bless
    "People with a good Heart...is a good Person...God Bless"

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to babajingjumong For This Useful Post:

Member djenous has a spectacular aura about djenous has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guo5753 View Post
    20 post..
    not 20 posts, not 20 thanks...

Junior Member dark63 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Giving thanks also account

Junior Member pippo1969 has a spectacular aura about pippo1969 has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    hi im new to this excelent forum.. i have been posting some of my fonts..the s i search here in the forum and can find it ..trying to make my contributions ... i have to be agree, is kind of confuse at first sight...

Banned mendozaspeed is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I'm in the same boat, never knew this site existed and I'm definitely going to share it with my designer friends. I will probably donate soon to help support what you guys are doing

Junior Member SteveM is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mendozaspeed View Post
    I'm in the same boat, never knew this site existed and I'm definitely going to share it with my designer friends. I will probably donate soon to help support what you guys are doing
    same here!, i cant believe this site isn't more known in the design community!

Banned freelt is an unknown quantity at this point
    Thanks
    Thanks for the info

10. The Following User Says Thank You to freelt For This Useful Post:

Banned abcdede is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by babajingjumong View Post
    hello brother, it's not the thanks matter to gain in all sections, it's on how you contribute helpful topics and sharing rare software here, i will review your post and replies, if this is helpful enough, i will recommend you to the admin to give you access in all sections :)

God Bless
    Hm... that means that 20 posts are not "automatically" giving me access and I need to wait for your review.... Good to know!
    Maybe this is something that should be written more clear "above". This would surely prevent more people from "flooding" the forum to just get 20 postings and finally just being banned...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to abcdede For This Useful Post:

Junior Member StuStyle is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I agree, I was confused about this as well. Im new to the printing industry, Ive just purchased an Epson 9900, I have a business plan and a talent for marketing and am excited about my new venture. Im not an old hand or any kind of expert. I'm really am confused about what i may be able to contribute here. Im really here to learn more in the early days and maybe as time goes on i will be able to help out other people as hopefully i am helped out...Id like access to the software section as i cant afford to buy any just starting out so it will be interesting to see how this community treats its new comers....

14. Your ad here

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StuStyle View Post
    ... Ive just purchased an Epson 9900, I have a business plan and a talent for marketing ...

...Id like access to the software section as i cant afford to buy any...
    congratulations! your business plan is based on stolen software? why didnt you steal the epson 9900 too? in this case you were able to start without a business plan at all! no costs - no risks!

you may profit from your talent for marketing by selling cracked software to other newbies and business starters as well!

so after a short period of time you will have enough my to buy your own copy!

or make some donation to this forum. your business plan should contain the term "return on invest".

Thanks
    Hey Spider,

Your an example of the know it all cynical people i was hoping "wasn't" apart of this forum. Do you feel like a big man by slaying a newbie? I bet you were a bully at school...Well prepare to be informed pal...You have no idea of which you speak. The software section in this forum is about sharing software thats why its there. No my business plan has nothing to do with "stolen software" I already have it in place and joined this forum yesterday so do the math if you can! ...Would it have been so hard to to sat "Hi and welcome" Instead of unloading your own depressive comments on every? Its clear you feel threatened by me so grow up and move on dude. Im sure your not a representation of the general population in this forum...

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StuStyle View Post
    Hey Spider,

... The software section in this forum is about sharing software thats why its there....
    whohooo! you got exactly!

I'm really am confused about what i may be able to contribute here.
    so you say you dont know what to share but you want access for downloading?

Im sure your not a representation of the general population in this forum...
    you are absolutely right! but YOU are the typical leecher like most of the new users here.
    they only want to take for free but nobody is filling up the forum with new stuff.
    this will be the creeping death of this forum!

but with your talent and skills for marketing you will know this already for sure!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    whohooo! you got exactly!

so you say you dont know what to share but you want access for downloading?

you are absolutely right! but YOU are the typical leecher like most of the new users here.
    they only want to take for free but nobody is filling up the forum with new stuff.
    this will be the creeping death of this forum!

but with your talent and skills for marketing you will know this already for sure!
    You make some pretty big assumptions Spider! Thats all you have assumptions and conjecture, and some creative licence not to mention false justification "an uneducated mans resource" I haven't leached anything from here, I've only been here days! I bet you have thou! (Let those free from sin cast the first st) Its old farts like you who bully and scare off new blood in these forums. Take a look in the mirror dinosaur its cynical, judgemental and egotistical people like you who is the death of forums like this not the new blood, you want to keep it all to yourself, Screw you! This isn't my first forum and your outdated and irrelevant opinion means absolutely nothing to me ....So grow up get over you massive ego, be happy and leave me al! If you can....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to StuStyle For This Useful Post:

Banned CitM will become famous soon enough
    Thanks
    ok now im lost!!!! im interested in the font and graphic design forum but i cant post anything!!!!!! not replying so frustrating!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast