+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Helpful Threads....

Junior Member 2Fat is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

Question Helpful Threads....

@ Admin(s)

How can I create Helpful Threads when in all forums (e.g. Requests), where you can help, it is not allowed to write an answer to a question?
    The download links are still locked involves a sense. But the answer to a question or provide a download to the right place obviously is prevented by the current configuration.

Can you configure this that we can answer to questions but can not download anything?
    That would be also in the sense of the members.

2Fat
    * Was this post helpful? - Then click on Thanks
    * Are parts of uploads down or errors occur somewhere sending a PM!
    * All rar's include Recovery information!

Moderator babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong is a jewel in the rough babajingjumong's Avatar
    Thanks

hi brother

Quote Originally Posted by 2Fat View Post
    @ Admin(s)

How can I create Helpful Threads when in all forums (e.g. Requests), where you can help, it is not allowed to write an answer to a question?
    The download links are still locked involves a sense. But the answer to a question or provide a download to the right place obviously is prevented by the current configuration.

Can you configure this that we can answer to questions but can not download anything?
    That would be also in the sense of the members.

2Fat

hello, i will answer your question..first thing is you can create or post helpful topic or stuff in the other thread, and if your post/stuff is really helpful, mods and admins can transfer it to the full sections and you can access there, by the way, i read your all post, all i can say is that your post and stuff is good, but don't post stuff or share when you are only getting it in other sites or torrent downloads, because all members can do google and found also your stuff in torrent downloads

Tips only brother right?

God Bless you
    "People with a good Heart...is a good Person...God Bless"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babajingjumong For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread