+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: GE.TT or Mediafire?

Junior Member kevmania is a jewel in the rough kevmania is a jewel in the rough kevmania is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks

GE.TT or Mediafire?

Everyone seems to use Ge.tt to upload their shared files on this forum. I am having trouble with my Ge.tt account even when I scribble my titles. Are we allowed to use Mediafire? The uploads are working. I just don't see any other sites for file sharing recommended anywhere.

Moderator swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,527 Times in 702 Posts
    I'm using ge.tt, unregistered though, and it works fine. Mediafire is ok. There is also nekaka.com and anonfiles.com, which are good upload sites.

Swit.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swit For This Useful Post:

Junior Member kevmania is a jewel in the rough kevmania is a jewel in the rough kevmania is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swit View Post
    I'm using ge.tt, unregistered though, and it works fine. Mediafire is ok. There is also nekaka.com and anonfiles.com, which are good upload sites.

Swit.
    I used Mediafire to upload Reckless so I will wait it out and see what happens. I just kept getting complaints because of continual dead links from ge.tt. I was using it registered so maybe that was the problem?
    If Mediafire works I have lots of cool stuff to share.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kevmania For This Useful Post:

Junior Member vuxen is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I like ge.tt, it has always worked for me.

Member billionaire has a spectacular aura about billionaire has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    I'd recommend ge.tt or anonfiles.com they both work great for me and are easy to download from.

Banned homestar runner is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Mediafire is bad news, with the ads and hoops to jump through. Ge.tt is more professional with no BS... straight to the goodness.

Anonfile is good too, with plunder being a good option for smaller files.

Member wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of wordnerd has much to be proud of
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 Times in 163 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by homestar runner View Post
    Anonfile is good too, with plunder being a good option for smaller files.
    Plunder is OK, but it has a daily limit on how much you can download, and it's easy to reach your limit quickly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wordnerd For This Useful Post:

Banned books is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I use Dropbox a lot, or Ge.tt - although sometimes I've had issues with file uploads being interrupted on Ge.tt and it takes like 3 tries

Banned rancor is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by books View Post
    I use Dropbox a lot, or Ge.tt - although sometimes I've had issues with file uploads being interrupted on Ge.tt and it takes like 3 tries
    it happened to me specially when i didnt restart my connection, so what i did to solve the not showing page or long loading times on ge.tt was to go to the win console,
    win+r (run command window)>> type cmd >> type ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew > (after finished) type ipconfig /flushdns (then restart)

after that most upload files sites that were failing to load with no apparent reason were fixed, prolly its an isp issue.

Banned Steffy is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by billionaire View Post
    I'd recommend ge.tt or anonfiles.com they both work great for me and are easy to download from.
    Actually I've some problems with anonfiles.com as I can't access to this site's pages, I dunno if it's just my problem or not.

I'd suggest also https://www.dropbox.com/, I never had troubles with it and I like its interface.

14. Your ad here

Banned dazzul is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I like dropbox, so simple to use and share.
    Seems free cloud storage is the way forward though.

Senior Member davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute davisfirs has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,115 Times in 757 Posts
    I've started using sharesend.com. Haven't tried any big files yet but so far so good.

Banned tillslaves is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Have you guys tried using Zippyshare? I've found that one to be pretty good as well.

Banned parkinson is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    ge.tt was new for me, but I like this the most. works fine

Banned ernie is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Ge.tt seems to be the most reliable from a downloading point of view.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast