+ Reply to Thread

Thread: With fear of being banned

Kod
    Banned Kod has a spectacular aura about Kod has a spectacular aura about Kod has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks

With fear of being banned

Quote Originally Posted by swit
    Hi,

would you please read the rules correctly, and apply them...

Your title :
    [Reup REQ] Joelle Charming

A proper title after edit :
    [REQUEST] Joelle Charming (Joelle Charming)

See the difference ?
    Now, for the last time : read the rules AGAIN or get banned.

Thanks, Swit.

Really, you notice such a serious difference in the title to merit a threat like this?. I've been browsing the forum, there are plenty of post without images, with wrong codes, with titles and links that don’t specify the content and are not banned.

From yesterday to today I received two messages from Swit, this is one, and I deleted the other, but I had to rebuild 21 post that takes a long time and work to create, to follow the rules: verify that they were not in the forum, search through my files and folders, copy them to a folder, find and save images in different places to make the preview, upload images to a -image server-, copy and pasting the links ... zip files and put password, upload them to a -download server- and copy paste downloads links and copy and paste everything to generate post by post, because even though I was pretty clear putting down the to download link “password: Printroot.com” this caused so much discomfort and she deleted all my posts and I had make all the work again just because she assumes that everyone here are robots who only come download files that have no value and doesn’t deserve attention and respect to the poster. If it bothers so much I resent lost my time and really I have no desire to contribute under these circumstances of harassment and discrimination.

I had seen in other forums not just one, a claim of “Blazerman” that Swit used links that were not hers to share things, so it is very easy to share from other sites and share them here and be the heroine, but I've also seen the post she puts in other forums and here goes fussy but she put garbage in other forums, in letters of all sizes and colors, custom images, fonts revivals. Seriously, I don’t need this, my post was pretty decent to bear her rudeness, arrogance and without any consideration and under threat of being BANNED.

Surely this really will not like and I will finish BANNED, because she will not be banned for harassed by privately, she is a Moderator and Im just a newby, but I fell better reporting her harassment, abuse and discrimination. If she wants to be the Queen of the Printroot share, Im so glad but under threat of being banned does not encourage contribution, glad she have no life to be the official distributor of Printroot, she has a lot of work, I just do it for fun and this is not funny.

By the way, english is not my language, excuse my faults.
    Last edited by Kod; 12-15-2013 at 06:14 PM.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kod View Post
    Really, you notice such a serious difference in the title to merit a threat like this?. I've been browsing the forum, there are plenty of post without images, with wrong codes, with titles and links that don’t specify the content and are not banned.

From yesterday to today I received two messages from Swit, this is one, and I deleted the other, but I had to rebuild 21 post that takes a long time and work to create, to follow the rules: verify that they were not in the forum, search through my files and folders, copy them to a folder, find and save images in different places to make the preview, upload images to a -image server-, copy and pasting the links ... zip files and put password, upload them to a -download server- and copy paste downloads links and copy and paste everything to generate post by post, because even though I was pretty clear putting down the to download link “password: Printroot.com” this caused so much discomfort and she deleted all my posts and I had make all the work again just because she assumes that everyone here are robots who only come download files that have no value and doesn’t deserve attention and respect to the poster. If it bothers so much I resent lost my time and really I have no desire to contribute under these circumstances of harassment and discrimination.

I had seen in other forums not just one, a claim of “Blazerman” that Swit used links that were not hers to share things, so it is very easy to share from other sites and share them here and be the heroine, but I've also seen the post she puts in other forums and here goes fussy but she put garbage in other forums, in letters of all sizes and colors, custom images, fonts revivals. Seriously, I don’t need this, my post was pretty decent to bear her rudeness, arrogance and without any consideration and under threat of being BANNED.

Surely this really will not like and I will finish BANNED, because she will not be banned for harassed by privately, she is a Moderator and Im just a newby, but I fell better reporting her harassment, abuse and discrimination. If she wants to be the Queen of the Printroot share, Im so glad but under threat of being banned does not encourage contribution, glad she have no life to be the official distributor of Printroot, she has a lot of work, I just do it for fun and this is not funny.

By the way, english is not my language, excuse my faults.
    by joining this forum you agree to follow the rules.

if you dont like the rules you are free to leave here.

but the rules apply to everyone! they are not made to discourage an individual.

so once again: accept the rules and act accordingly or go somewhere else!

Kod
    Banned Kod has a spectacular aura about Kod has a spectacular aura about Kod has a spectacular aura about
    Thanks
    This is not about if I don’t like or if I don’t respect the rules, I try to be respectful and respect the rules, check what you call “the rules apply to everyone! they are not made to discourage an individual.” before suggesting that I go if I don’t like; and don’t confuse the application of the rules to discrimination, abuse, arrogance translated into threats and rudeness, hypocrisy, are very different things, none of that I like and that’s why l not keep quiet, even if it means going against the sympathies of the moderator and people like you who dares to defend something that is indefensible.

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    by joining this forum you agree to follow the rules.

if you dont like the rules you are free to leave here.

but the rules apply to everyone! they are not made to discourage an individual.

so once again: accept the rules and act accordingly or go somewhere else!

Moderator swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,527 Times in 702 Posts
    User Kod has been banned immediately and permanently to have violated the rules repeatedly, but especially to have publicly posted a private message i sent. As its name suggests, private messages do not have to get publicly exposed.

Swit.

Moderator swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute swit has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks
    Btw, why user Kod was presuming that i'm a woman.

A QUEEN, really ?

Wow. ;)

Banned aileen_yap is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by swit View Post
    Btw, why user Kod was presuming that i'm a woman.

A QUEEN, really ?

Wow. ;)
    swit sounds like sweet don't you think? XD just for joke..

long live print root :D

Thanks
    A man can't be sweet ? I am sweet :D

Junior Member pepperdrive3 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    I recently read the forum rules (new to the site) and found them a bit disheveled. It would be helpful to organize them a bit - not only easier to understand but also easier/faster to reference. Someone smarter could do a much better job, but here's my attempt:

1. Duplicate accounts are not allowed.
    2. You must comply with all of the rules contained herein while using PM, Avatar, Signature functions.
    3. GENERAL POSTING RULES
    a. Post only in Relevant Sections.
    i. All Requests must be in appropriate section or they will be trashed.
    ii. Posting in wrong section more than twice will result in a warning and/or termination thereafter.
    b. No topic hijacking (going off topic).
    i. Respect other members threads.
    c. Bumping, Double, & Duplicate Posting
    i. Bumping threads is not allowed.
    ii. Double post isn't allowed, unless it’s to Update a Thread.
    1. If You want to add a reply to Your topic, please use the EDIT button instead of making double-posts.
    iii. Duplicate post with same links not allowed
    1. Do not double post with same links that are already posted. (Remember?...the search feature?)
    d. Do not spam.
    i. No Advertising of Websites, Blogs, Money Making Schemes, Trading of goods, and or referrals.
    ii. If purposely registering on this board to advertise 'pills' and such...Immediate Ban!!
    iii. You may not have links advertising any other websites within your post/signature. If we are found to have an external link within your signature then your signature will be deleted and you will be issued a warning.
    e. If you downloaded something, thank the poster for their efforts.
    i. Just click on Thanks button instead of replying with "Thanks!"
    f. Do not mini-mod.
    i. We encourage and thank members to use the report button. Report dead links by clicking this icon in the post
    4. POST CONTENT
    a. Language
    i. The only language spoken/written on this forum is ENGLISH.
    ii. Flaming, Spamming, Rudeness, Racism, Discrimination will not be tolerated.
    iii. Arguing, swearing, Insulting, and or criticizing any staff member will get you an immediate Warning.
    iv. Political or Religious debates are not allowed.
    b. Linking
    i. All links within your post must be coded internal and external links.
    ii. Link Protection isn't allowed!
    iii. Information is crucial so always add it to Your post (screenshots, if available, as well).
    1. Direct linking to images or any other content from developer/publisher sites is not allowed, take the time to download and reupload the images to tinypic, imageshack or any other image hosting service, failure to comply may result in a ban
    2. When posting downloads, information must be given about the download (image and or info), not just the download link
    iv. The following may (administrators retain complete discretion) result in an IMMEDIATE BAN:
    1. Continuing to post dead links after warning
    a. Check the links prior to posting
    2. Continuing to post torrent, edk2k, magnet links after warning
    a. These file types are not allowed
    3. Posting fake downloads
    4. Posting hacking utilities flooders, spam tools, Virus making tools/tutorials, or anything that can do damage.
    5. Posting TRIAL/DEMO versions (these are easy to find)
    6. Posting Surveys – this is strictly forbidden.
    a. If you post a link or password that requires a user to fill out a survey you will be banned immediately.
    7. Publishing any serials and keys to programs in the public view is strictly prohibited!
    a. In this case you will be banned. The correct way to do it is to create a text file with all that info, upload it on any file-exchange server and give us the link to download. Check files for possible online threats (viruses, worms, Trojans and browser hijackers) before posting.
    8. Publicly posting a private message without express permission

+ Reply to Thread