+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Donation = access?

Member giulia is a jewel in the rough giulia is a jewel in the rough giulia is a jewel in the rough giulia is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    Somebody asked it already, but what is a "useful post"? I got 25 sharing fonts posts..
    I would like to post some sw but I can't get access to any section but Resources, where I even can't reply... I need to post sw to get access but I can't get access because I haven't posted any sw...this will go on forever. Somebody could explain this?
    Hope it's not a simple matter of my
    Last edited by giulia; 06-05-2013 at 11:40 PM.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by giulia View Post
    Somebody asked it already, but what is a "useful post"? I got 25 sharing fonts posts..
    I would like to post some sw but I can't get access to any section but Resources, where I even can't reply... I need to post sw to get access but I can't get access because I haven't posted any sw...this will go on forever. Somebody could explain this?
    Hope it's not a simple matter of my
    you think sharing 25 individual fonts is useful?

if this might be enough to become full access every noob would upload 20 single clip arts or stock images and wants to become full member afterwards.

you also have to post MONTHLY!

and junior members are able to upload software to the installer / patches section as you can see here for example: [URL="http://www.printroot.com/forum/f35/fontexplorer-3-5-2-installer-patch-21666/"]http://www.printroot.com/forum/f35/fontexplorer-3-5-2-installer-patch-21666/[/URL]

but check if the software isnt here already first!!!

Member giulia is a jewel in the rough giulia is a jewel in the rough giulia is a jewel in the rough giulia is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks
    1. Yes, I think that fonts shared were certainly useful to somebody who asked for them. Otherwise, what do you mean for "useful"?
    2. Surely I don't pretend to become a full member afterwards. Free share is for free share. Anyway some limitations are quite incomprehensible.

Thanks for the explanations though. I'll try to post the sw in that section.

P.S.
    Again I can't reply (just a simple reply, folks, don't wanna get access to high-rated downloads with my so poor experience in the forum!) to a thread in the Resources section: that's what I mean when I say "incomprehensible limitations". Somebody explains that?
    Last edited by giulia; 06-06-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Banned rachelshin3 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks

agree

I totally agree, 20 posts are hard
    Last edited by rachelshin3; 06-21-2013 at 02:19 PM.

PRC Member spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all spider is a name known to all
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelshin3 View Post
    I totally agree, 20 posts are hard
    look at the rules above!

"20" posts is no longer demanded!

i hope the admins have wiped out the magic number "20" to stop all those spammers.

i cant understand all those complains:

if you have something to contribute, you may do so. its just a few mouse clicks.
    if your contributions are great you are lucky and you will become a full member.

if you have nothing useful to contribute it is only fair that you will get nothing.

thats life!

Banned Nebulae is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    20 comment it is reasonable

Banned Tsar is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Hi guys,

Unfortunately I don't have any software to share that isn't already here, so I'm trying to answer some questions, and give my opinion in some aspect, but I guess this still isn't enough to get full access, I don't know what else to do.

Banned JDN10 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    I sort of agree, with limited access it is difficult to post in 20 places accurately.
    I agree. It takes time but it's understandable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4