+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Donation=access or not??

Alexander_Shkliar

Donation=access or not??

2 days ago i donated 30$ for PayPal, i also sent a private message to admin twice, but i havn't still recieved full access to the source center yet. Maybe admin is so busy to check my donate? Could anybody explain me why i'm still wating for the access or maybe i'm waiting in vain.
    By the way the rules of the forum is nowhere written that Donate $ 30 automatically opens up access!
    Dear admin, i'm waiting for your feedback!

aaron125
    Hi Alex,

I'm not the admin, but I will let the person who takes care of granting access know that you have made a donation and I'm sure he will get you the access you should have.

When you say that you sent some PMs to the admin, specifically who/what username did you send those PMs to?

Alexander_Shkliar
    Hello, aaron. i send PM to pradmin twice and to babajingjumong for one time.
    Pradmin don't answer me yet. Babajingjumong answer that "maybe the pradmin is still busy". I'm wainting that pradmin could explain me why i'm wauting so long!

Sharky
    I asked this a moment ago in reply to another thread, but I will ask it again here. What is the "minimum donation amount" that triggers immediate access to the rest of the forum?

aaron125
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    I asked this a moment ago in reply to another thread, but I will ask it again here. What is the "minimum donation amount" that triggers immediate access to the rest of the forum?
    Hi Sharky, there's no such thing as there is no automated system for getting access to the entire forum. The site admin has to enable/give permissions for this on a user-by-user basis and if he is unwell or unable to get to a computer for a while, as has happened in the recent past, then unfortunately people who have made a donation and paid their fees are still waiting to gain access to the entire forum.

Until the admin changes the way this is done, there's no way around it.

+ Reply to Thread